Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

On 11/6/2021 at 7:54 AM, Boblee said:

Maybe you're right, who knows? There must definitely be some lines that needed to be checked and crossed in making the game a remaster version. 

That's it buddy. Their must be an extra spark to be added that will define it as 'remastered version. If their is nothing new then it doesn't worth the name 'remaster. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's it buddy. Their must be an extra spark to be added that will define it as 'remastered version. If their is nothing new then it doesn't worth the name 'remaster. 

Yeah, the game's graphics gets all better in the remastered version. It's what they mainly look out for. 

51 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the game's graphics gets all better in the remastered version. It's what they mainly look out for. 

Yeah, the graphics is an option, and the improvement of the game-play, if their is an option to fix, either the way the combat is performed, the sprinting, movement and appearance of the characters etc. 

On 11/10/2021 at 11:14 AM, Justin11 said:

That's how it should be, the visual aspect should be intensified, the game lightening needs drastic improvement and not making it darken. 

Game's visuals are very important to many gamers and myself included as it offers great quality of gameplay with them. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Game's visuals are very important to many gamers and myself included as it offers great quality of gameplay with them. 

The visuals is one of the great features around video games, when it isn't sound or clear their is nothing motivating me to keep playing such game. 

On 11/12/2021 at 11:29 PM, Head_Hunter said:

It's fanatic to enjoy what your mind is telling you do. I love horror games too, but I'm more of playing action RPG game, and I'm with Alien shooter II at the moment. 

If you love games that offer something of alien concept, then you will definitely love to play Alien Isolation and Mass Effect. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you love games that offer something of alien concept, then you will definitely love to play Alien Isolation and Mass Effect. 

That's good, you've now taken me to another video games with similarities to the one I choose to be playing. I'll check those two you made mention about. 

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's good, you've now taken me to another video games with similarities to the one I choose to be playing. I'll check those two you made mention about. 

Seriously, it's very entertaining the Alien Isolation particularly from my experience with playing it more often than ME. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's very entertaining the Alien Isolation particularly from my experience with playing it more often than ME. 

That's absolutely cool, that you enjoyed Alien isolation than Mass effect. I love Alien isolation, it's a tremendous action RPG, I'm just starting with it, so far I'm in level 2.