Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

On 11/16/2021 at 8:31 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's absolutely cool, that you enjoyed Alien isolation than Mass effect. I love Alien isolation, it's a tremendous action RPG, I'm just starting with it, so far I'm in level 2. 

Even watching the trailer of Alien Isolation over and over again, and even having played the game for a while, I still enjoy the trailer. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:31 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's absolutely cool, that you enjoyed Alien isolation than Mass effect. I love Alien isolation, it's a tremendous action RPG, I'm just starting with it, so far I'm in level 2. 

Personally, I love Mass Effect series compared to Alien Isolation. Although, I enjoyed the horror and game mechanics of Alien Isolation very well. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I love Mass Effect series compared to Alien Isolation. Although, I enjoyed the horror and game mechanics of Alien Isolation very well. 

Alien Isolation is a very good game. I think that it's something that I have played at the very least twice and I might still play it one more time. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Alien Isolation is a very good game. I think that it's something that I have played at the very least twice and I might still play it one more time. 

It still doesn't change the fact that I'm more into playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition then Alien Isolation. I'm not condemning the game though. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It still doesn't change the fact that I'm more into playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition then Alien Isolation. I'm not condemning the game though. 

Condemning a game simply because it's not one's favorite isn't a good way to go about being a game fan. I wouldn't mingle or talk much with such a person. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Condemning a game simply because it's not one's favorite isn't a good way to go about being a game fan. I wouldn't mingle or talk much with such a person. 

It's what some fanboys do when it comes to their favorite games or consoles. They will practically condemn all other options they aren't into. 

On 10/23/2021 at 8:21 PM, Justin11 said:

I love playing games, today is a total free day for me, and it happened to be 'Saturday, a day set out for resting after much activities. 

I am having fun playing Motorcycle GP 2021 edition, and F1 2020 as a makeshift for MGP. At the moment, I can't take my time off from the two racing games. 

Which of the video games you can't take your time off at the meantime? 

There are so many of such games that I can really get out of my head right now because they are very important to my gaming satisfactions which are as follows;

Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Ghost of Tsushima

Hitman 3

TLOU2

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There are so many of such games that I can really get out of my head right now because they are very important to my gaming satisfactions which are as follows;

Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Ghost of Tsushima

Hitman 3

TLOU2

All the options you listed are simply fantastic games. I've played most of them, but I don't own any one via my console at the moment. I'm simply looking at updating my backlog this December, to enjoy all this wonderful games, but it will be on a new and improved gaming device. 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

All the options you listed are simply fantastic games. I've played most of them, but I don't own any one via my console at the moment. I'm simply looking at updating my backlog this December, to enjoy all this wonderful games, but it will be on a new and improved gaming device. 

How come were you able to play most of the games when you don't have any one of them to begin with? You play at your friend's place or something? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

How come were you able to play most of the games when you don't have any one of them to begin with? You play at your friend's place or something? 

Yes, you answered it. I played at my friend's place recently, because we are closer at college, I simply go to his house and have that fun playing those games especially Ghost of Tsushima and Hitman III. 

Edited by Justin11

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, you answered it. I played at my friend's place recently, because we are closer at college, I simply go to his house and have that fun playing those games especially Ghost of Tsushima and Hitman III. 

There are some gamers who don't really like to play in their own house but prefer to play at their friends place because it's always fun to play together than playing alone.

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

There are some gamers who don't really like to play in their own house but prefer to play at their friends place because it's always fun to play together than playing alone.

Yes, I was like that before, until covid19 came and struck such fun playing with group of friends. But that doesn't mean I don't play once in a while with friends. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, I was like that before, until covid19 came and struck such fun playing with group of friends. But that doesn't mean I don't play once in a while with friends. 

I actually know that first hand when I was growing up playing with my PS2. I literally hardly play in my house which was why I gave the console away easily. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I actually know that first hand when I was growing up playing with my PS2. I literally hardly play in my house which was why I gave the console away easily. 

Lol, that's normal for someone who doesn't like playing alone. I enjoy playing with crowds, that increases my immersion and makes me enjoy the high spirit of any video game which I find peace with. But the pandemic made me have alternative which is playing alone, and I'm almost use to that now. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you have a lot of people who are your close friends that are actively playing games, it's definitely going to be very hard for you to play alone at your house all the time.