Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you have a lot of people who are your close friends that are actively playing games, it's definitely going to be very hard for you to play alone at your house all the time. 

That's exactly the way it was with me when it comes to gaming when I was still in college. My friends literally drag me from house to house. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's exactly the way it was with me when it comes to gaming when I was still in college. My friends literally drag me from house to house. 

Back then, one of my best friend always come to my house to play in the morning before we go to school and we always stop in his house to play when we come back from school it was very entertaining time for us.

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Recently I started playing different games via my PS3 console. I simply updated my back log. And at the moment I can't get my mind off from playing Rocket league. 

It's been a very long time since I have played Rocket league. It feel off my perking orders amongst important and influential games. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's been a very long time since I have played Rocket league. It feel off my perking orders amongst important and influential games. 

If you cherish the video game 'Rocket League, you can simply get back to playing the video game once again. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I used to enjoy playing the game very well because it is one kind of a racing game that is interconnected with football that you hardly see these days.

On 11/26/2021 at 1:47 AM, Justin11 said:

With the nature of my life is hard to get rid of playing racing games, I can't get my mind off playing motorcycle GP, asphalt, GT, rocket league etc racing games. 

I have noticed that you picked up a new flair for playing Rocket League. It's one good unique game, it's not really a pure racing game tbh. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have noticed that you picked up a new flair for playing Rocket League. It's one good unique game, it's not really a pure racing game tbh. 

I understand it isn't all that pure, but I've found time playing it, due to my affection for different types of racing game. It's hard for me to detest a racing game. 

14 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I understand it isn't all that pure, but I've found time playing it, due to my affection for different types of racing game. It's hard for me to detest a racing game. 

That's very understandable my friend, it's not a bad thing to mix up your gaming preferences. I do that all the time. 

31 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's very understandable my friend, it's not a bad thing to mix up your gaming preferences. I do that all the time. 

That's fantastic of you too. I am a game lover, as such I'll play different kinds of game series provided it impresses me. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's very cool. Some people really enjoy playing racing games all the time. Perhaps, it's part of their everyday life activities. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's very cool. Some people really enjoy playing racing games all the time. Perhaps, it's part of their everyday life activities. 

When you drive cars on daily basis, it simply racing if you ask me because it's all about driving cars through the tracks and do it over and over again. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sure, I'm part of those people who enjoy racing games and see it as part of their daily life due to their drive around racing both in real life and in virtual world. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you drive cars on daily basis, it simply racing if you ask me because it's all about driving cars through the tracks and do it over and over again. 

Exactly, just like you mentioned being able to learn how to drive cars in real life by simply being a good racing game fan. They helps a lot.