Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

On 11/17/2021 at 11:45 PM, Heatman said:

Even watching the trailer of Alien Isolation over and over again, and even having played the game for a while, I still enjoy the trailer. 

The game is very realistic, the trailer is no difference with the picture quality of the game when playing it. It's awful of me to stop the game halfway because of my excessive drive with FIFA 22 and demon souls at the moment. 

On 12/2/2021 at 8:31 PM, Head_Hunter said:

The game is very realistic, the trailer is no difference with the picture quality of the game when playing it. It's awful of me to stop the game halfway because of my excessive drive with FIFA 22 and demon souls at the moment. 

It's one of the most thrilling and scary horror video games that I have played in a long time now. 

On 12/2/2021 at 8:31 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Dark Souls and Demon Souls aren't really horror games from my experience with playing them. It's more of a punishing lethal combat game. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Dark Souls and Demon Souls aren't really horror games from my experience with playing them. It's more of a punishing lethal combat game. 

That's okay from your observation of the game. I just started with demon souls recently, with time I'll learn to play it like I do with FIFA. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I can play more than five different games a day just to satisfy my curiosity of playing those games, provided it's possible on my reach. 

Well, if I'm less busy, there is always a possibility that I can play more than 5 games in a day depending on the kind of games they are. 

On 12/5/2021 at 7:49 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's okay from your observation of the game. I just started with demon souls recently, with time I'll learn to play it like I do with FIFA. 

If you have played Dark Souls before jumping into playing of demon souls, you will definitely find the gameplay very similar. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you have played Dark Souls before jumping into playing of demon souls, you will definitely find the gameplay very similar. 

Yes, I played dark souls first before getting along with demon soul's. To be frank, they are simply similar and both interesting open world games with same dev. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, I played dark souls first before getting along with demon soul's. To be frank, they are simply similar and both interesting open world games with same dev. 

Then you don't have any problems going to adapt with playing the game whatsoever since you have already played Dark Souls. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you cannot actually get your mind out of a particular video game it simply means that the video game offered exactly the things that tickle your fancy when it comes to video games that you like to play.

Gaming preference have a big say in determining what's going on matter to you as a gamer. It's the first thing that matters in playing any game. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Gaming preference have a big say in determining what's going on matter to you as a gamer. It's the first thing that matters in playing any game. 

Gaming preference is what determines what games names sense for you to invest into playing it. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Gaming preference is what determines what games names sense for you to invest into playing it. 

It is actually why I don't really like it when some people try to decide and determine what games other people play when they don't really have the obligation to do so.