Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

2022 is already around the corner, so you don't have to think about it too much. When exactly is the game supposed to be released? 

I'm not sure of the specific day or month the game was supposed to be released but let me make inquiries and update you. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not sure of the specific day or month the game was supposed to be released but let me make inquiries and update you. 

Alright mate, once you get to find out please update my as soon as possible. I think it should be in the trailer. Let me look for the release trailer. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Alright mate, once you get to find out please update my as soon as possible. I think it should be in the trailer. Let me look for the release trailer. 

From one the sources that I make use of, it was stated to be released on 25 February 2022. Let's see what happens by then. 

28 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I hope February 2022 never exceeds for the game to be released. I've seen numerous adjustments to dates of game releases further ahead. 

They would be very silly to still delay the release of the game all over again in 2022. It would ruin the whole game. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

They would be very silly to still delay the release of the game all over again in 2022. It would ruin the whole game. 

Yeah-, such gonna be silly. Due to most gamers cutting down frustrating figure due to their steady delay of the game. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Don't be surprised or deceived, you might still see the game before prolonged further. It has happened earlier with other games, notably GTA 6, which is now indefinite. 

Not really, the thing with GTA 6 was that it was never said to going to be released at any particular time unlike this one. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Not really, the thing with GTA 6 was that it was never said to going to be released at any particular time unlike this one. 

That's why I said indefinite, but it's good you came and cleared the air too. GTA 6 didn't make a formal announcement of the date of the game's release date, but fans anticipated for it's release by 2022. Before rockstar came out on Live broadcast to make the announcement that, GTA 6 will take some time before it gets released. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

GTA 6 is still far-fetched. It will really take time to witness it's release. I don't even care much of it's release since GTA 5 is still serving us better though. 

Yeah, most gamers haven't even gotten enough of playing GTA 5 and it's why the company Rockstar isn't rushing to make GTA 6.

On 12/23/2021 at 7:43 AM, Boblee said:

Personally, I'm not expecting them - Rockstar to release the game too soon. They need to do something about how messed up the GTA trilogy came out. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, most gamers haven't even gotten enough of playing GTA 5 and it's why the company Rockstar isn't rushing to make GTA 6.

That's good they aren't in rush either to set up GTA 6. It's never a problem to rush in because many are yet to play GTA V just as you've said. 

Edited by Justin11

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's good they aren't in rush either to set up GTA 6. It's never a problem to rush in because many are yet to play GTA V just as you've said. 

Rockstar isn't yet done with milking the GTA 5 because it's still paying them a lot of money.