Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Good luck with playing my friend. You already know that it's no longer my thing anymore when it comes to FIFA games. 

I already know that, you've retired full-time from playing the game. I am not Dan favourite of the game. I downloaded it due to the fun I planned having with my pals, I don't think I'll be playing it on my own because I don't fancy it much for single player. 

37 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I already know that, you've retired full-time from playing the game. I am not Dan favourite of the game. I downloaded it due to the fun I planned having with my pals, I don't think I'll be playing it on my own because I don't fancy it much for single player. 

Yeah, that's the case as of now and it's not likely to change anytime sooner. A friend of mine actually started playing FIFA 22 and I'm not really impressed at all. 

53 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's the case as of now and it's not likely to change anytime sooner. A friend of mine actually started playing FIFA 22 and I'm not really impressed at all. 

Lol, if your friend loves FIFA 22, then their is no problem with it. Do you want everyone to stop playing the game? 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

How about Skyrim or The Last of Us II? I believe that they are equally good games that can impress on gamers. 

I personally liked playing The Last Of Us II more the Skyrim. It's not that I hate Skyrim but The Last Of Us II is far more interesting. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I personally liked playing The Last Of Us II more the Skyrim. It's not that I hate Skyrim but The Last Of Us II is far more interesting. 

If you have read the reviews of the game The Last of Us II here by Shagger, you will know very well how far the game has impacted on gamers. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am looking up to playing GT 7 soon around March this year when it will be released officially for PS4 and PS5 users. 

I do enjoy playing all Gran Turismo series and with GT 7 fast approaching, it's going to be one great game. 

It's going to be one great game indeed, I'm keep close attention and monitoring the release of the game. I believe by then when it gonna launch I'll have my PC by then to experience wonderful racing game with different gameplay better than the one I play on PS3. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's going to be one great game indeed, I'm keep close attention and monitoring the release of the game. I believe by then when it gonna launch I'll have my PC by then to experience wonderful racing game with different gameplay better than the one I play on PS3. 

You're definitely going to enjoy your playing time using your new PC 💻 because it's one balanced gaming platform that's been good for as far as I can tell. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're definitely going to enjoy your playing time using your new PC 💻 because it's one balanced gaming platform that's been good for as far as I can tell. 

It's how I feel ever since I started playing with my PC. I do really love playing with my PS4 but the PC gives another dimension to the game. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's pretty cool, I've already motivated me never to slack from saving up to get PC device. It will really satisfy my gaming urge and other useful things I really want to use it for online. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's pretty cool, I've already motivated me never to slack from saving up to get PC device. It will really satisfy my gaming urge and other useful things I really want to use it for online. 

What's your budget for the gaming PC like? It's going to determine what kind of PC that you are looking at purchasing. 

49 minutes ago, Heatman said:

What's your budget for the gaming PC like? It's going to determine what kind of PC that you are looking at purchasing. 

I am looking for PC around the region of $300, any of them either Microsoft, Dell, HP etc, they're all preferred. I checked on eBay today, the PC I saw there caught my attention which is valued $288 fairly used one, but the shipping was the only issue I didn't get it today. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am looking for PC around the region of $300, any of them either Microsoft, Dell, HP etc, they're all preferred. I checked on eBay today, the PC I saw there caught my attention which is valued $288 fairly used one, but the shipping was the only issue I didn't get it today. 

That's good. The budget of $300 can fix up getting the PC for you. I'm sure that there are other PC you can see for less than $288. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's good. The budget of $300 can fix up getting the PC for you. I'm sure that there are other PC you can see for less than $288. 

I will go over to jiji.ng to search for more if the PCs since it can be very much possible to get it faster than eBay.