Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

On 1/6/2022 at 11:35 PM, Boblee said:

If you have read the reviews of the game The Last of Us II here by Shagger, you will know very well how far the game has impacted on gamers. 

Yeah, I have read the review on the game be wrote and it's immediately I joined VGR. He was actually the reason why I started playing the game after reading the review. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even Staceypowers have made several reviews on The Last Of Us II video game. Such intriguing reviews if the game by different users here got me wanting the game. 

I'm not sure if I have read the review of @StaceyPowerson The Last Of Us II. If you don't mind tagging in the link for me. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not sure if I have read the review of @StaceyPowerson The Last Of Us II. If you don't mind tagging in the link for me. 

I'm not sure what @Justin11 is referencing. I haven't written any game reviews. But I do sing the praises of TLOU and its sequel pretty often, so perhaps that is it 🙂

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

The reviews I'm talking about she made was expressing her candid experience on the game, and she went further to state the features that amuse her more with TLOU II. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The reviews I'm talking about she made was expressing her candid experience on the game, and she went further to state the features that amuse her more with TLOU II. 

Alright, I'm very sure that it's something that I'm going to come across one way or another on the forum in no time. 

10 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I'm not sure what @Justin11 is referencing. I haven't written any game reviews. But I do sing the praises of TLOU and its sequel pretty often, so perhaps that is it 🙂

I thought as much because, as far as reviews that are in depth on the game is concerned, I never saw any you had written. But it's all cool. 

15 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

He probably mistake your opinion on some of the games that you have played to actual game's reviews. 

On 1/7/2022 at 3:54 PM, Boblee said:

I do enjoy playing all Gran Turismo series and with GT 7 fast approaching, it's going to be one great game. 

Surely, it gonna be superb when GT 7 becomes available for PS4 and PS5 consoles. I am looking forward to the game. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

I thought as much because, as far as reviews that are in depth on the game is concerned, I never saw any you had written. But it's all cool. 

27 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If you search for all related TLOU 2 discussions here, you'll definitely find out the good impressions @StaceyPowers made on the game. 

If you're looking for a decent review, I recommend Shagger's review here:

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Surely, it gonna be superb when GT 7 becomes available for PS4 and PS5 consoles. I am looking forward to the game. 

Yeah, it's one of the racing games that I'm seriously looking forward to having it released because the racing series have been a blast.