Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

On 1/14/2022 at 9:22 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's one of the racing games that I'm seriously looking forward to having it released because the racing series have been a blast. 

Good to hear that you're also anticipating for the release of GT 7. Let's keep the hope Alive and waiting for the game to get released sooner. 

26 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Good to hear that you're also anticipating for the release of GT 7. Let's keep the hope Alive and waiting for the game to get released sooner. 

The official trailer alone of the Gran Turismo 7 says it all on how good the game is likely to be when it's released. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:22 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's one of the racing games that I'm seriously looking forward to having it released because the racing series have been a blast. 

Yes, the series have been a blast indeed. I played them in the past during my time with the PS2 and 3. I am hoping to get going with my PS4 via GT 7. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

The official trailer alone of the Gran Turismo 7 says it all on how good the game is likely to be when it's released. 

There is nothing in the world that's going to make me not to purchase game Gran Turismo 7 once it's released. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is nothing in the world that's going to make me not to purchase game Gran Turismo 7 once it's released. 

From the very looks of it, it's definitely going to be one awesome game, as the GT racing franchise has been very good over the years. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

From the very looks of it, it's definitely going to be one awesome game, as the GT racing franchise has been very good over the years. 

Yeah, it's the kind of game that some gamers are very open to get on pre orders. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's the kind of game that some gamers are very open to get on pre orders. 

It's been a while since I pre ordered any kind of video games but I must accept and admit that Gran Turismo 7 would be tempting to get. 

Two point hospital at the moment. Just started playing it after it was recommended to me, and I'm having a blast with it so far. Kinda wish I didn't have to work in a bit, because I'd like to play it right about now. 😄 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Two point hospital at the moment. Just started playing it after it was recommended to me, and I'm having a blast with it so far. Kinda wish I didn't have to work in a bit, because I'd like to play it right about now. 😄 

It's cool, I will really love to see that game 'Two Point Hospital, that got you feeling blast in a trailer. If you can upload it, I'll appreciate it. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's been a while since I pre ordered any kind of video games but I must accept and admit that Gran Turismo 7 would be tempting to get. 

I'm not a fan of doing that either. But if you think it's worth it, you should get it then. 

I have been thinking about getting back to playing The Punisher lately. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not a fan of doing that either. But if you think it's worth it, you should get it then. 

I have been thinking about getting back to playing The Punisher lately. 

Where do you want to restart playing The Punisher? On your Sega console or Playstation? 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Where do you want to restart playing The Punisher? On your Sega console or Playstation? 

I'm actually thinking of getting on with it on my SEGA console. It's going to pull back a lot of old memories for me. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm actually thinking of getting on with it on my SEGA console. It's going to pull back a lot of old memories for me. 

It's definitely going to be a gaming experience that's worth reliving all over again in my opinion. Some games are really great when they get older.