Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's definitely going to be a gaming experience that's worth reliving all over again in my opinion. Some games are really great when they get older. 

Most old games that were made well always leave that long lasting impression on you and always fun whenever you play it again. Just like The Legend of Zelda. 

On 1/20/2022 at 9:05 AM, Boblee said:

I just started thinking a little bit about playing Mortal Kombat games and it's anyone of the series because it's been over 2 years I played any of it. 

If you are taking any recommendations, I would suggest playing Mortal Kombat 11. It's going to make your day completely. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you are taking any recommendations, I would suggest playing Mortal Kombat 11. It's going to make your day completely. 

I have not purchased Mortal Kombat 11 yet but I have read good reviews about the game and since you have also recommended it, I will get it next month latest. 

1 hour ago, Cognizant said:

Combat Pillows! I remember this old game where you play for a pillow with a gun and have to shoot other pillows. It's so bloody btw. 

Combat Pillows is one funny old game and I really enjoyed playing it on PC then. I had to go get its trailer just to bring back old memories. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Combat Pillows is one funny old game and I really enjoyed playing it on PC then. I had to go get its trailer just to bring back old memories. 

This looks very funny and at same time entertaining or thrilling per say. I never came across it before, let me see if I can get it for my PC. 

On 4/12/2022 at 11:00 PM, Boblee said:

This looks very funny and at same time entertaining or thrilling per say. I never came across it before, let me see if I can get it for my PC. 

I'm very sure that on the scale of 1 to 10, it's 8 percent score that you're going to love the game. Give me a feedback when you get it and played it. 

On 4/12/2022 at 2:16 PM, Heatman said:

I feel myself not even a cruel killer but a homicidal maniac when I play/watch it ahahahah))) but I understand it's only a game made for exceptional fun🤣 thanks for the nostalgia!)

On 4/15/2022 at 4:48 AM, Cognizant said:

I feel myself not even a cruel killer but a homicidal maniac when I play/watch it ahahahah))) but I understand it's only a game made for exceptional fun🤣 thanks for the nostalgia!)

I do the same thing with the game and it's the best way to play and really enjoy the game. I needed to relive that old memories as well with the trailer and it was well worth it.