Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I got along with three games recently and I love them. GT 7, and COD mobile, GTA Vegas Mobile edition are just super cool, they're just what I'm concentrating on at the moment. 

Whats GTA Vegas Mobile edition ? Are you sure thats the right name ?

44 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Whats GTA Vegas Mobile edition ? Are you sure thats the right name ?

My bad, it's gangster vegas, it is just like any other GTA game, go to Google play store if you're an android user you'll get the mobile edition, which is what I meant to say. 

1 hour ago, Jasmin said:

When I am not playing games, I do not constantly think about game. The moment I stop playing, I also stop thinking about the game. I play games, game does not play on me.

xD, if you've allowed your mind to be on the game, definitely you'll think more about the game. I don't think about games as much, I play it as the feelings comes up, if I quit the game I don't keep it on my mind for long, so it wouldn't derail my activities elsewhere. 

On 6/4/2022 at 2:34 PM, Justin11 said:

xD, if you've allowed your mind to be on the game, definitely you'll think more about the game. I don't think about games as much, I play it as the feelings comes up, if I quit the game I don't keep it on my mind for long, so it wouldn't derail my activities elsewhere. 

That's why I said I play games, games don't play over me. 😄

Gaming is all about having fun, I don't tire my body and mind.

On 6/4/2022 at 8:05 AM, Jasmin said:

When I am not playing games, I do not constantly think about game. The moment I stop playing, I also stop thinking about the game. I play games, game does not play on me.

If you keep up with that habit, there's no doubt you would never get addicted to any kind of video games which you play.

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I feel like playing Red Dead Redemption 2 today. I have been thinking about it all morning till now. It's not leaving my mind. 

It's even the first release of Red Dead Redemption that I have been thinking about giving some playing time. I can't remember the last time I played it. 

On 6/5/2022 at 8:08 PM, Heatman said:

If you keep up with that habit, there's no doubt you would never get addicted to any kind of video games which you play.

I always say the same thing: I play games, games do not play me. I play for fun and entertainment. I can't sit all day long and play game.

57 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's even the first release of Red Dead Redemption that I have been thinking about giving some playing time. I can't remember the last time I played it. 

It's the same thing with me as well when it comes to Red Dead Redemption games and you can't blame me because the 2nd edition was better for me and it's why it got more of my time. 

On 6/5/2022 at 2:22 PM, Jasmin said:

That's why I said I play games, games don't play over me. 😄

Gaming is all about having fun, I don't tire my body and mind.

It shouldn't play over you dear, unless you aren't having good time playing your favorite options. If I know that I wouldn't enjoy myself at that time playing video games, I wouldn't force myself too hard to play.