Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

22 hours ago, Terry94 said:

Whenever I have a fun save going on Football Manager I tend to think about it a lot. There's so much to think about from signing new players to seeing how the NPC teams are getting on.

What I love doing so much in playing Football Manager is scouting players, making press conferences and chipping in their names in it and watch them react to it. It's a robust game. 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

What I love doing so much in playing Football Manager is scouting players, making press conferences and chipping in their names in it and watch them react to it. It's a robust game. 

I agree. It's always fun when you sign a player and then in real life they join the same team or a team in the same division. Makes you feel like a proper football manager.

Do you play often?

3 minutes ago, Terry94 said:

I agree. It's always fun when you sign a player and then in real life they join the same team or a team in the same division. Makes you feel like a proper football manager.

Do you play often?

Yes, the feeling is so real that you sometimes feel like you're even ready to take up an actual real life managerial job if you can get one. 

The last one I played was FM 2012. I haven't played any of the recent one's in years. Talking about the game is already making me consider getting back into it. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yes, the feeling is so real that you sometimes feel like you're even ready to take up an actual real life managerial job if you can get one. 

The last one I played was FM 2012. I haven't played any of the recent one's in years. Talking about the game is already making me consider getting back into it. 

You will be in for a shock if you do decide to try one of the newer ones. I personally prefer the old ones so currently playing 2011. The newer ones to me have too many features I don't care for, like hundreds of press conference questions, being able to use body language when communicating to players and stuff like that. I like to be able to just sign players, play matches and have fun.

On 6/7/2022 at 4:33 PM, Terry94 said:

You will be in for a shock if you do decide to try one of the newer ones. I personally prefer the old ones so currently playing 2011. The newer ones to me have too many features I don't care for, like hundreds of press conference questions, being able to use body language when communicating to players and stuff like that. I like to be able to just sign players, play matches and have fun.

If they have the new versions of the game like what's obtained in FIFA, I wouldn't be interested in it at all because I had to quit playing FIFA games because of that. The older version of 2012 I played gave me everything I wanted. If I'm getting back into the game, I will still start from 2012 again. 

20 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If they have the new versions of the game like what's obtained in FIFA, I wouldn't be interested in it at all because I had to quit playing FIFA games because of that. The older version of 2012 I played gave me everything I wanted. If I'm getting back into the game, I will still start from 2012 again. 

Best way mate. The older ones are better and you know what to expect. 

On 6/6/2022 at 5:46 PM, Terry94 said:

Whenever I have a fun save going on Football Manager I tend to think about it a lot. There's so much to think about from signing new players to seeing how the NPC teams are getting on.

It's Top Eleven Football Manager that's a simulation online Manager game that I simply can't stop playing at the moment. I'm currently in my season 78. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's Top Eleven Football Manager that's a simulation online Manager game that I simply can't stop playing at the moment. I'm currently in my season 78. 

78th season? Wow. That's some dedication. Who are you managing?

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

9 minutes ago, Terry94 said:

After 78 seasons? Probably his bodily functions, and just barely.

I purchased some few games in 2022, the options I went for are the ones I am not getting my mind off at the moment. They're as follows: 

*Motorcycle GP 21 (Not 2022 developed game, but I got playing it in 2022). 

* Monster Energy Super-Cross 5

* Gran Turismo 7

* Elden Ring. 

21 hours ago, Terry94 said:

Yeah, it's been like my next life and I have a stuffed trophy to show for it. It's my own team created when I download the game that I'm managing. 

IMG-20220610-WA0032.thumb.jpg.593dd28557a81e682529be13ac45bbf5.jpg

21 hours ago, Shagger said:

After 78 seasons? Probably his bodily functions, and just barely.

I'm still alright and going strong in it 😂 but I'm planning on retiring after my 100th season.