Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's been like my next life and I have a stuffed trophy to show for it. It's my own team created when I download the game that I'm managing. 

IMG-20220610-WA0032.thumb.jpg.593dd28557a81e682529be13ac45bbf5.jpg

I'm still alright and going strong in it 😂 but I'm planning on retiring after my 100th season. 

I think that you should just get your 50th league title and call it. You have given everything to the game from that cabinet. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's been like my next life and I have a stuffed trophy to show for it. It's my own team created when I download the game that I'm managing. 

IMG-20220610-WA0032.thumb.jpg.593dd28557a81e682529be13ac45bbf5.jpg

I'm still alright and going strong in it 😂 but I'm planning on retiring after my 100th season. 

Almost 3k wins and just 400 losses. That's impressive!

Just now, Terry94 said:

Almost 3k wins and just 400 losses. That's impressive!

He's got an incredible record and he's still pushing to make it to the 100th season. He surely can't stop thinking about the game. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

How long did it take you @Heatman to hit that 78th seasons in football Manager's game? When I was a PES super fan via player career mode, I clocked 50th season which took steady six months of intensive gaming. 

5 solid years of playing. I did took some months off at one point in time. 

47 minutes ago, Boblee said:

He's a legend in the game already as far as I can tell. Such kind of record isn't something you'd get easily without proper commitment to the game. 

I'm no legend in the game at all. There are far more better managers with a lot more trophies and wining record than I do. I rate myself as an average manager. 

Just now, Heatman said:

I'm no legend in the game at all. There are far more better managers with a lot more trophies and wining record than I do. I rate myself as an average manager. 

That's amazing. I have started playing the game but I'm yet to be completely obsessed with it because I'm still finding it very challenging. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's amazing. I have started playing the game but I'm yet to be completely obsessed with it because I'm still finding it very challenging. 

It takes a little bit of time to get your feet in the game and once you do, you will start loving it more. It happened to me the same way. 

I'm even thinking about Gran Turismo 7 since yesterday and it looks like I will be playing it today. 

44 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It takes a little bit of time to get your feet in the game and once you do, you will start loving it more. It happened to me the same way. 

I'm even thinking about Gran Turismo 7 since yesterday and it looks like I will be playing it today. 

It was Gran Turismo 6 that I played last even though I have the 7th edition. They are two incredible releases. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was Gran Turismo 6 that I played last even though I have the 7th edition. They are two incredible releases. 

I have played Gran Turismo 7 enough for the year. I will turn my attention on other games that haven't got much of my time. Let me think about playing Horizon Forbidden West. 

On 6/11/2022 at 11:52 AM, Heatman said:

5 solid years of playing. I did took some months off at one point in time. 

It's been a long one for your bro, mine is no where near,I stopped playing PES career mode after two years. How long do you want to continue playing this game? Don't you upgrade to a newer version of the game? Or you just stick around with the old edition while doing upgrades?