Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

I love playing games, today is a total free day for me, and it happened to be 'Saturday, a day set out for resting after much activities. 

I am having fun playing Motorcycle GP 2021 edition, and F1 2020 as a makeshift for MGP. At the moment, I can't take my time off from the two racing games. 

Which of the video games you can't take your time off at the meantime? 

10 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I am always thinking of new character builds for Skyrim and Fallout 4 and what kind of mods to use for said playthroughs.

You can simply watch it over at YouTube buddy to get such kind of inspiration that will enable you crave ideas about modding new maligned character in Skyrim or fallout 4. 

Ironically the game that keeps me occupied when I'm not actually gaming haven't even released yet.

I keep thinking about Test Drive Solar Crown, hoping it will be good despite it is only slated for a 2022 September release. Test Drive Unlimited is my all time favorite racing game, and I can only hope the new version will capture the essence of what made it so good. While the teaser trailers were encouraging I'm not exactly thrilled with the map reveal.

7 minutes ago, m76 said:

Ironically the game that keeps me occupied when I'm not actually gaming haven't even released yet.

I keep thinking about Test Drive Solar Crown, hoping it will be good despite it is only slated for a 2022 September release. Test Drive Unlimited is my all time favorite racing game, and I can only hope the new version will capture the essence of what made it so good. While the teaser trailers were encouraging I'm not exactly thrilled with the map reveal.

That means you have to wait for it's release come 2022 by then you'll enjoy it as you've been enjoying it by watching it on the TV screen. 

Always, even in DayZ. Can have a good time or bad time on the server and if it doesn't go my way or get's fliped up by others or lost the car or whatever then I can't sleep and I always get up early and get back into it 😛 

Get those moments when you are gaming and your minde is still into that game while you are not even on, and you are having a minde blowing day from it. 

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is the game I'm currently obsessing over. Ever since it clicked with me, every time I play I don't treat it casually at all. I think of ways to maximise my skills, the paths I'll take, the quests I'll go on, the armour I'll wear, the clothes I'll roleplay in, the houses I'll buy, and the towns I'll favour. I love reading the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP) for guides, lore, and to increase my understanding of the game. I make a point of ekeing out as much gameplay as I can before I eventually switch off thanks to that damnable Lady ADHD.

Currently I'm playing a Necromancer, which is going to require me to finish this last quest of the Mages Guild to get a staff that reanimates corpses. I collect bones, skulls, bonemeal and mort flesh (human hearts and vampire dust are a nice treat) for roleplay, and horde them in my rundown Imperial Waterfront shack. No-one would expect Archmage John Napier to hide his illicit activities there. Muhahaha....!

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to be Red Dead Redemption 2, Ghost of Tsushima, Mass Effect 3, Uncharted 4, and GTA 5. On the other hand, on mobile, it's my Top Eleven Football Manager. 

The Witcher 3 :Wild Hunt, Ghost of Tsushima, GTA 5 and Skyrim are something that you can easily drop from my experience with playing them all. I think that playing TLOU2 gives the same kind of feelings.