Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

The GTA Trilogy remaster. I've decided that I won't be pre-ordering the game until I see some gameplay but I'm still pretty excited for its release. Hopefully the changes made to the game are good enough to justify the price Rockstar are charging. It's mainly Vice City that I'm looking forward to playing again.

54 minutes ago, Darth said:

The GTA Trilogy remaster. I've decided that I won't be pre-ordering the game until I see some gameplay but I'm still pretty excited for its release. Hopefully the changes made to the game are good enough to justify the price Rockstar are charging. It's mainly Vice City that I'm looking forward to playing again.

As for me, it's definitely going to be a bad idea to pre order any game today with what these gaming companies are used to doing. It's better to be late than sorry. 

20 hours ago, Darth said:

I know some people still pre order games but I haven't seen anyone who did in a very long time. Maybe gamers are getting wise now? 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

My brother's last experience with pre ordering Cyberpunk 2077 when it was first released and it was the worst decision he's ever made. Ever since then, I ruled out any games pre order. 

Hmm, that's very sad that your brother had a bad experience with game pre-order. That's why I never loved the idea of pre-ordering, due to fraudulent scalpers claiming to be real. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, that's very sad that your brother had a bad experience with game pre-order. That's why I never loved the idea of pre-ordering, due to fraudulent scalpers claiming to be real. 

Scalpers don't offer the services of games pre order from all my encounter with all of them. 

17 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Scalpers don't offer the services of games pre order from all my encounter with all of them. 

Do you know why I said so? Okay, some scalpers are fraudulent, they aren't what they claim to be. They go on create a take E-commerce store, just to get attention of gamers into pre-ordering new game that is yet to be released fully. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I know some people still pre order games but I haven't seen anyone who did in a very long time. Maybe gamers are getting wise now? 

To be fair, I still pre-order games as well but it's only for games that I know I will enjoy and play a lot. So for example, when the next big Rockstar game gets announced, that will definitely be a pre-order. It's the same with FIFA really. I have my complaints but I still like collecting cards and building an Ultimate Team.

All too often, the game I can’t get my mind off of is RDR2. Especially if I’ve just started a new campaign. I can’t get off the game whether I want to or not. I’m a woman obsessed. I relate one way or another to all the girls in camp. I’m a cynic like Karen, a bitch like Susan, a dreamer like Mary-Beth, a clear world view like Tilly, and a loony if I’m in love like Molly.

But in all honesty, if I was going for one of the guys in camp, it would be either Charles or Arthur.

34DB1408-5EB0-4FAB-A13F-2ACDAFE8F297.jpeg

31 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

All too often, the game I can’t get my mind off of is RDR2. Especially if I’ve just started a new campaign. I can’t get off the game whether I want to or not. I’m a woman obsessed. I relate one way or another to all the girls in camp. I’m a cynic like Karen, a bitch like Susan, a dreamer like Mary-Beth, a clear world view like Tilly, and a loony if I’m in love like Molly.

But in all honesty, if I was going for one of the guys in camp, it would be either Charles or Arthur.

34DB1408-5EB0-4FAB-A13F-2ACDAFE8F297.jpeg

Just look at the fun in your face 😂. Don't go and give yourself overdose of fun with playing RDR2, although I can attest to how good the game is especially if you know how to play. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Just look at the fun in your face 😂. Don't go and give yourself overdose of fun with playing RDR2, although I can attest to how good the game is especially if you know how to play. 

There is so much hype around this game. I now regret why I haven't yet started this game. Anyway, open world games are my favourite, but I have never played any other except GTA. No doubt this one is as par as GTA.

On 11/1/2021 at 8:24 PM, Darth said:

To be fair, I still pre-order games as well but it's only for games that I know I will enjoy and play a lot. So for example, when the next big Rockstar game gets announced, that will definitely be a pre-order. It's the same with FIFA really. I have my complaints but I still like collecting cards and building an Ultimate Team.

When the next big Rockstar game gets announced which would most likely be GTA 6, I'm very sure that some other gamers will be doing same thing with you.