Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I love GTA series a lot, but soccer games comes first in the list of games I can't let go. 

If anyone told me that till date, I would still have the memory of playing The Punisher on my Sega console, I wouldn't believe it. Seriously, that game have stuck with me for life. 

22 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

There is so much hype around this game. I now regret why I haven't yet started this game. Anyway, open world games are my favourite, but I have never played any other except GTA. No doubt this one is as par as GTA.

It's actually never too late to start now if you ask me. All the fun are still there due in wait for the taking. So, try and get involved more. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

If anyone told me that till date, I would still have the memory of playing The Punisher on my Sega console, I wouldn't believe it. Seriously, that game have stuck with me for life. 

That's exactly what passion is all about. When we are passionate about a particular game, we can play it many years, and it is happening in your own case too. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's exactly what passion is all about. When we are passionate about a particular game, we can play it many years, and it is happening in your own case too. 

I really felt that same way about playing Contra when I was still in my adolescent age. Even now, I'm still in love the game. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I really felt that same way about playing Contra when I was still in my adolescent age. Even now, I'm still in love the game. 

Contra 4 was one of my favourite video games of childhood. I never get the chance again to play it, others have taking over my attention. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Contra 4 was one of my favourite video games of childhood. I never get the chance again to play it, others have taking over my attention. 

It's one of my favorite then and I still love it till date. It's among the best old games they did perfect. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wish it could be remastered, add beautiful features and make it playable on PS4, and 5, it will be a welcomed one. 

Personally, I think that it's too old of a game to be making a remastered version of it. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I think that it's too old of a game to be making a remastered version of it. 

If the video game was a popular choice, and their are things which wasn't added on it. Then, the devs can simply move on to add those features by introducing it's remaster version. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If the video game was a popular choice, and their are things which wasn't added on it. Then, the devs can simply move on to add those features by introducing it's remaster version. 

Maybe you're right, who knows? There must definitely be some lines that needed to be checked and crossed in making the game a remaster version.