Jump to content
Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Terry94 said:

Whenever I have a fun save going on Football Manager I tend to think about it a lot. There's so much to think about from signing new players to seeing how the NPC teams are getting on.

What I love doing so much in playing Football Manager is scouting players, making press conferences and chipping in their names in it and watch them react to it. It's a robust game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

What I love doing so much in playing Football Manager is scouting players, making press conferences and chipping in their names in it and watch them react to it. It's a robust game. 

I agree. It's always fun when you sign a player and then in real life they join the same team or a team in the same division. Makes you feel like a proper football manager.

Do you play often?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Terry94 said:

I agree. It's always fun when you sign a player and then in real life they join the same team or a team in the same division. Makes you feel like a proper football manager.

Do you play often?

Yes, the feeling is so real that you sometimes feel like you're even ready to take up an actual real life managerial job if you can get one. 

The last one I played was FM 2012. I haven't played any of the recent one's in years. Talking about the game is already making me consider getting back into it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yes, the feeling is so real that you sometimes feel like you're even ready to take up an actual real life managerial job if you can get one. 

The last one I played was FM 2012. I haven't played any of the recent one's in years. Talking about the game is already making me consider getting back into it. 

You will be in for a shock if you do decide to try one of the newer ones. I personally prefer the old ones so currently playing 2011. The newer ones to me have too many features I don't care for, like hundreds of press conference questions, being able to use body language when communicating to players and stuff like that. I like to be able to just sign players, play matches and have fun.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's correct. You should never force your body. It is not good idea to spend hours on gaming when you are experiencing back pain or wrist pain the very next day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/7/2022 at 4:33 PM, Terry94 said:

You will be in for a shock if you do decide to try one of the newer ones. I personally prefer the old ones so currently playing 2011. The newer ones to me have too many features I don't care for, like hundreds of press conference questions, being able to use body language when communicating to players and stuff like that. I like to be able to just sign players, play matches and have fun.

 

If they have the new versions of the game like what's obtained in FIFA, I wouldn't be interested in it at all because I had to quit playing FIFA games because of that. The older version of 2012 I played gave me everything I wanted. If I'm getting back into the game, I will still start from 2012 again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If they have the new versions of the game like what's obtained in FIFA, I wouldn't be interested in it at all because I had to quit playing FIFA games because of that. The older version of 2012 I played gave me everything I wanted. If I'm getting back into the game, I will still start from 2012 again. 

Best way mate. The older ones are better and you know what to expect. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Terry94 said:

Best way mate. The older ones are better and you know what to expect. 

Exactly, it wouldn't be like I'm testing new waters like it would be if I decide to go for the recent one's. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/6/2022 at 5:46 PM, Terry94 said:

Whenever I have a fun save going on Football Manager I tend to think about it a lot. There's so much to think about from signing new players to seeing how the NPC teams are getting on.

It's Top Eleven Football Manager that's a simulation online Manager game that I simply can't stop playing at the moment. I'm currently in my season 78. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's Top Eleven Football Manager that's a simulation online Manager game that I simply can't stop playing at the moment. I'm currently in my season 78. 

78th season? Wow. That's some dedication. Who are you managing?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's Top Eleven Football Manager that's a simulation online Manager game that I simply can't stop playing at the moment. I'm currently in my season 78. 

 

9 minutes ago, Terry94 said:

78th season? Wow. That's some dedication. Who are you managing?

 

After 78 seasons? Probably his bodily functions, and just barely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I purchased some few games in 2022, the options I went for are the ones I am not getting my mind off at the moment. They're as follows: 

*Motorcycle GP 21 (Not 2022 developed game, but I got playing it in 2022). 

* Monster Energy Super-Cross 5

* Gran Turismo 7

* Elden Ring. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Terry94 said:

78th season? Wow. That's some dedication. Who are you managing?

 

 

Yeah, it's been like my next life and I have a stuffed trophy to show for it. It's my own team created when I download the game that I'm managing. 

IMG-20220610-WA0032.thumb.jpg.593dd28557a81e682529be13ac45bbf5.jpg

21 hours ago, Shagger said:

 

 

After 78 seasons? Probably his bodily functions, and just barely.

I'm still alright and going strong in it 😂 but I'm planning on retiring after my 100th season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...