Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments in games when you don't know whether to laugh or cry

On 11/26/2021 at 1:22 AM, Justin11 said:

If you're kind person who doesn't entertain aggressive words you wouldn't spend some time around any community that supports aggressive people that will always spoil your good mood. 

Why am I running away from most online games? It's necessary for me to avoid them because I can't deal with what happens there. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Why am I running away from most online games? It's necessary for me to avoid them because I can't deal with what happens there. 

Is better as you've stated away from some online games since they aren't necessarily adding substance in your gaming. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Is better as you've stated away from some online games since they aren't necessarily adding substance in your gaming. 

A lot of gamers have experienced lots of backsliding with getting entangled with online gaming community and as such they caved in. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

A lot of gamers have experienced lots of backsliding with getting entangled with online gaming community and as such they caved in. 

When you're entangled with backsliding, you simply don't have a choice but to exit from such gaming community because it isn't favourable either. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

When you're entangled with backsliding, you simply don't have a choice but to exit from such gaming community because it isn't favourable either. 

Some gamers do enjoy the chaos and it's why they keep on being in such online gaming community, otherwise they would have all closed down. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers do enjoy the chaos and it's why they keep on being in such online gaming community, otherwise they would have all closed down. 

You're right. Since we are made different, some are disciplined, and don't like taking or given out insults, they quickly desert themselves from being in such toxic congested online communities. 

18 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're right. Since we are made different, some are disciplined, and don't like taking or given out insults, they quickly desert themselves from being in such toxic congested online communities. 

It's why such online gaming community keeps thriving till today even with the lot of massive exodus from it by those who feel they need peace and out of the community. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's not about my adding anything to the game but what I get from my association with some gamers who are too twisted to deal with. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's not about my adding anything to the game but what I get from my association with some gamers who are too twisted to deal with. 

Seriously, it's the situation with most online gaming community, they offer almost nothing but craziness that's very annoying to deal with it. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

When your presence isn't welcomed there, the best thing you can do is simply remove or detach yourself from the public online group to save yourself the stress. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's the situation with most online gaming community, they offer almost nothing but craziness that's very annoying to deal with it. 

I think that it was Fortnite that I had such a horrible experience the last time and I called it quits on the game. 

On 12/2/2021 at 8:25 PM, Head_Hunter said:

When you're on a free losing streak with AI or a fellow gamer via double player exhibition contest, you'll simply feel so annoyed to the extent of crying if you don't control your rage. 

No one feels comfortable when they are on a bad losing streak. It takes away your gaming confidence and that sucks. 

On 12/2/2021 at 8:25 PM, Head_Hunter said:

When you're on a free losing streak with AI or a fellow gamer via double player exhibition contest, you'll simply feel so annoyed to the extent of crying if you don't control your rage. 

Sometimes when such a thing happens with me, I tend to take some time off and recollect myself get back in it.