Register Now
StaceyPowers

Biggest adjustments you’ve had to make with a new generation of games?

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Actually, it's something that happens all the time to someone out there who aren't that careful enough with how they save and backup their files. Now, I get that just saving your files isn't enough, you must have them backed up. 

That's the essence why we are hoping that PS network come in collaboration with Google in order to drag the cloud storage memory in, in order to back up the saved files. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's the essence why we are hoping that PS network come in collaboration with Google in order to drag the cloud storage memory in, in order to back up the saved files. 

I wouldn't really support that. Yes, Google is good but is the privacy of your data safe in their hands? The answer to that is NO. 

On 12/22/2021 at 11:36 AM, Boblee said:

There is no way you would expect it to be easy for you to recover from the data loss as long as you didn't or never had them backup in Google cloud or another source. 

I never did. I tried to see how possible it would be to have some of the files salvaged with a program but it wasn't possible. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It isn't possible because the feature of the cloud storage memory isn't added yet. We are simply hoping that it got added up, in order to have the best gaming experience around PS series. 

Seriously, no matter what was tried, the files were long gone and lost, as nothing proved to be helpful at all. I really hated on memory card till today. 

On 12/25/2021 at 10:49 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, no matter what was tried, the files were long gone and lost, as nothing proved to be helpful at all. I really hated on memory card till today. 

Exactly, the moment your saved files are corrupted, it's over. There is no way you would expect to have it restored. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, the moment your saved files are corrupted, it's over. There is no way you would expect to have it restored. 

I actually tried reading up so many things on the internet on how to recover lost files but all to no avail for me. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I actually tried reading up so many things on the internet on how to recover lost files but all to no avail for me. 

Yeah, if it's possible to recover lost or corrupted files that easily, it's definitely going to save a lot of people so much stress. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Maybe there are high tech stuff that's going to be helpful in fixing corrupted files but I doubt if it would be available for public use. 

If you have access to the software that FBI and CIA as well as Pentagon makes use of, it's definitely going to be very easy to recover lost file. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

If you have access to the software that FBI and CIA as well as Pentagon makes use of, it's definitely going to be very easy to recover lost file. 

This is something that's impossible for the same citizens living in the same state, asking them for the money to pay them. 

On 10/28/2021 at 12:08 PM, Empire said:

PC from another PC is the same, But then again When I moved to another country and got myself another Keyboard I had to adjust the keyboard layout 😛 

If the layout is weirdly set up, it's definitely going to be very difficult to master it at the beginning but with time it gets all easy on the double. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

If the layout is weirdly set up, it's definitely going to be very difficult to master it at the beginning but with time it gets all easy on the double. 

I think that I mistakenly changed the language settings to not English and I went through hell to get it back to English language.