Register Now
Justin11

What kept you playing your favourite game steadily?

We know as a gamer, their is an extent you'll play a favourite video game, you'll just grow tired playing it. But at some point your empathy or drive will just click back again, and you'll start from you stopped last time. 

What made you to resurrect or renew your appetite playing your favourite game back? 

Edited by Justin11

15 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Modding Skyrim has managed to make the game feel fresh even after 10 years and I still can't get enough of it.

That's tremendous feature in the game, 10 years is a long one indeed. Had it been something like modding of a character isn't there, maybe you could've faded off with the game earlier. 

On 10/23/2021 at 10:41 PM, killamch89 said:

Modding Skyrim has managed to make the game feel fresh even after 10 years and I still can't get enough of it.

Exactly, and when it's on PC that you get to be playing Skyrim, which supports all kinds of modding  you're in for a whole loads of fun. 

On 10/23/2021 at 8:29 PM, Justin11 said:

We know as a gamer, their is an extent you'll play a favourite video game, you'll just grow tired playing it. But at some point your empathy or drive will just click back again, and you'll start from you stopped last time. 

What made you to resurrect or renew your appetite playing your favourite game back? 

For the fact that it's something that I call my favorite game is more than enough to get me to keep playing the same thing over and over again without getting bored. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

For the fact that it's something that I call my favorite game is more than enough to get me to keep playing the same thing over and over again without getting bored. 

It is like that for some persons, and we happen to be that. I can play my favourite game longer period of time without feeling bored over it. Unless natural tiredness makes me go otherwise. 

10 hours ago, Empire said:

unless opportunity 🙂 FOr me in that matter, games that have no ending and build and go on forerver 🙂 

Having such a game is something that's impossible at the moment at least but there is a possibility of its changing in the future. 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I can't play a single game or edition till lifetime. Their must be change, I can keep on playing it if their are new editions in the series with extra features making it superfluous. 

My father have played chess all his life and is still playing till date. When you have a strong connection to a game, you may likely never stop playing it. 

22 minutes ago, Boblee said:

My father have played chess all his life and is still playing till date. When you have a strong connection to a game, you may likely never stop playing it. 

You're very correct, one can simply stuck with one favourite game for a very long time, provided he or she is very passionate about it. But their is always room for upgrade to the newer edition to feel something new. 

41 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're very correct, one can simply stuck with one favourite game for a very long time, provided he or she is very passionate about it. But their is always room for upgrade to the newer edition to feel something new. 

Most of the time I play my favourite games for at least 2to3 times. When I was in college, I completed both part of Prince of Persia three times which to be announced six months. From where I completed the IGI series. It is really entertaining to play the favourite game one  after one and completing all the levels. It gives the sense of satisfaction. 😁