Register Now
Justin11

What kept you playing your favourite game steadily?

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're very correct, one can simply stuck with one favourite game for a very long time, provided he or she is very passionate about it. But their is always room for upgrade to the newer edition to feel something new. 

Of course, it's what I know it to be with my father. Sometimes, I ask myself how he's got that kind of likeness towards the game. 

33 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Most of the time I play my favourite games for at least 2to3 times. When I was in college, I completed both part of Prince of Persia three times which to be announced six months. From where I completed the IGI series. It is really entertaining to play the favourite game one  after one and completing all the levels. It gives the sense of satisfaction. 😁

That's very much cool, to play one after the other bare on your favourite games. Such kind of strategy will enable a gamer to enjoy the time invested playing the game and not moving from one to the other without mastering any of them. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're very correct, one can simply stuck with one favourite game for a very long time, provided he or she is very passionate about it. But their is always room for upgrade to the newer edition to feel something new. 

Yeah, there are few games that are like that with me and I'm very sure that I'm going to be playing them for a very long time. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, there are few games that are like that with me and I'm very sure that I'm going to be playing them for a very long time. 

You can play till time immemorial, provided it's your favourite game. I play FIFA  and F1 alot because they are my passion my joy. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Any one whom gaming is his or her favourite hobby, will always find that drive to play video games every time due to the satisfaction that comes through it. 

You are very correct. I was a gaming frequency I was in college, but as soon as I I started my job I could allow much time for gaming. But still after working hours, I play at least one to two hours of gaming. It gives immense pleasure and relaxation.

On 10/26/2021 at 12:48 PM, Empire said:

unless opportunity 🙂 FOr me in that matter, games that have no ending and build and go on forerver 🙂 

You mean like an unending leveling up in the game? It sounds like something that's going to be very interesting to explore and experience. 

On 10/29/2021 at 5:50 AM, Razor1911 said:

You are very correct. I was a gaming frequency I was in college, but as soon as I I started my job I could allow much time for gaming. But still after working hours, I play at least one to two hours of gaming. It gives immense pleasure and relaxation.

That's it. When you're chanced after work you can simply take some time out and relax yourself by playing video games. 

On 10/29/2021 at 5:50 AM, Razor1911 said:

If I must play after work and all, it's only going to be a few hours before I hit my bed and sleep. I have actually slept off a few times when I play by such time. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

If I must play after work and all, it's only going to be a few hours before I hit my bed and sleep. I have actually slept off a few times when I play by such time. 

What a game offers in its gameplay is what determines how long it keeps getting me to play it. It might be the plot, the narrative, the characters, the ending and so much more. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

What a game offers in its gameplay is what determines how long it keeps getting me to play it. It might be the plot, the narrative, the characters, the ending and so much more. 

As far as it's one's favorite game, it's dully bound to offer all these features because they are what completes a game to make it whole.