Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone else find configuring brightness for games confusing?

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Provided is not what I came for, I don't see any reason why I'll be hanging around via such video, that isn't bringing value to me. 

Most gamers are always looking for what would give them satisfaction, so anything that's not in line with what they are after, they always take a walk. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most gamers are always looking for what would give them satisfaction, so anything that's not in line with what they are after, they always take a walk. 

That's how gaming should be, you don't buy or install what's not going to satisfy your appetite for gaming. I am only in for satisfying my urge. 

On 10/31/2021 at 6:34 PM, Heatman said:

Most new games now are very good when it comes to its graphics. The beauty of it with good game mechanics gives an amazing experience. 

On 11/1/2021 at 7:21 PM, Boblee said:

Most new games now are very good when it comes to its graphics. The beauty of it with good game mechanics gives an amazing experience. 

Yeah, recently games graphics can't be over-emphasized at all because most gamers are now into it in such a way that you can't have it poor or have them dump the game. 

On 11/9/2021 at 6:57 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I don't enjoy playing video games that are overshadowed by deemed background. I love brighter background, that's where graphics come into play. 

The gaming background is a total different thing when it comes to games graphics I think? 

On 11/9/2021 at 6:57 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I don't enjoy playing video games that are overshadowed by deemed background. I love brighter background, that's where graphics come into play. 

You are talking about the game's lightning I suppose? It's something that turns off most people in my opinion when it's blur. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

You are talking about the game's lightning I suppose? It's something that turns off most people in my opinion when it's blur. 

Exactly, that's the one I'm talking about. The brightness shouldn't be blur or reduced in its lightening in order for me to see the beauty of the background. 

19 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, that's the one I'm talking about. The brightness shouldn't be blur or reduced in its lightening in order for me to see the beauty of the background. 

I have played some games in the past that had such blurred backgrounds and it's not fun at all. 

On 11/12/2021 at 8:45 PM, Head_Hunter said:

You're there, not fun at all, playing on a dark or blurred background. At times I wouldn't know that enemies are closer to me. 

Seriously, it gets weird playing such games especially when it's not a horror game that it's ominous gameplay should screw with the game's background graphics. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it gets weird playing such games especially when it's not a horror game that it's ominous gameplay should screw with the game's background graphics. 

It gets weird though when it's not even horror kind of game. Horror games should pose more of the dark backgrounding mode due to its genre being horror.