Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone else find configuring brightness for games confusing?

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It gets weird though when it's not even horror kind of game. Horror games should pose more of the dark backgrounding mode due to its genre being horror. 

Most horror games are made to freak out the gamers and it's why they mess up the game's background and graphics in a way to be creepy. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most horror games are made to freak out the gamers and it's why they mess up the game's background and graphics in a way to be creepy. 

It's freaky, terrifying indeed, that's why the background, graphics is made to appear mostly in dark colours frightening too. 

On 11/12/2021 at 8:02 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, that's the one I'm talking about. The brightness shouldn't be blur or reduced in its lightening in order for me to see the beauty of the background. 

Some video game lightning are made that way in such a way that you can't really adjust it to be too bright because it has to blend with the setting of the game.

On 11/12/2021 at 8:02 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, that's the one I'm talking about. The brightness shouldn't be blur or reduced in its lightening in order for me to see the beauty of the background. 

If the game graphics are not set up in such a way that it's going to help from gamers appreciate the game it tends to turn them off and making them to quit the game.

Edited by Boblee

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

If the game graphics are not set up in such a way that it's going to help from gamers appreciate the game it tends to turn them off and making them to quit the game.

Seriously, it's very peculiar to me as well when it comes to games graphics that are very poor. It doesn't give me the zeal to keep playing the game. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's very peculiar to me as well when it comes to games graphics that are very poor. It doesn't give me the zeal to keep playing the game. 

Good game graphics are really very important to the game's immersion and full appreciation by games. It makes the game offer some sort of realistic experience for. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Good game graphics are really very important to the game's immersion and full appreciation by games. It makes the game offer some sort of realistic experience for. 

We are in an era where technology is the best at its apex now and as such video games companies should be at their very best when it comes to their graphics upgrades. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

We are in an era where technology is the best at its apex now and as such video games companies should be at their very best when it comes to their graphics upgrades. 

Yeah, they have been good at it for a while now, and it's something that's expected because things are well advanced now. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Games that are bright in its graphics makes it very easy for you to see exactly the things you were doing and if you don't gain and also able for you to appreciate your characters as well.

Yes, when the game is on a bright screen, surely it becomes playable indeed, due to the fact of the video game being captivating and gaming becomes more interesting that way. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Games that are bright in its graphics makes it very easy for you to see exactly the things you were doing and if you don't gain and also able for you to appreciate your characters as well.

Do people still play blur video games these days? I don't think so and should a video game company make such a game now, they will be kicking themselves off the market. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Do people still play blur video games these days? I don't think so and should a video game company make such a game now, they will be kicking themselves off the market. 

Gone are the days when gamers will take anything that you offer to them because they have actually seen that video games company can actually offer better which is why when you offer something that is not up to standard they will kick against it and move to the best brand that is an alternative.

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Gone are the days when gamers will take anything that you offer to them because they have actually seen that video games company can actually offer better which is why when you offer something that is not up to standard they will kick against it and move to the best brand that is an alternative.

Seriously, it's like making Red Dead Redemption 2, Skyrim, Battlefield 2042, Hitman 3 and so much more to have a poor graphics. No one would ever play them now. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's like making Red Dead Redemption 2, Skyrim, Battlefield 2042, Hitman 3 and so much more to have a poor graphics. No one would ever play them now. 

Just look at how good cyberpunk was when it was released but as a result of bugs and glitches, it made the game to have a serious problem with being playable that resulted in them stopping the game and refunded players their money but it was later fixed and it's a little bit playable right now.