Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone else find configuring brightness for games confusing?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You told me the devs of the game, later fixed the bugs and revamped the gameplay, which enabled the gamers to consider it for the second time. 

Yeah, they did all that and started selling the game all over again but not most people are playing it now. Some still say that game is still buggy. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, they did all that and started selling the game all over again but not most people are playing it now. Some still say that game is still buggy. 

Hmm, that means they never really corrected the issues attached to the video game, which is the bugs. I wonder what they fixed on the game. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have this habit of not going back to your video game that when it was released initially and it is not exactly what was expected and they had to go and fix it.

On 11/19/2021 at 1:23 PM, Boblee said:

If the game graphics are not set up in such a way that it's going to help from gamers appreciate the game it tends to turn them off and making them to quit the game.

I wouldn't carry on, when the graphics are simply way too annoying or lack that cohesive tendency to make a good game. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

On 11/19/2021 at 1:23 PM, Boblee said:

Some video game lightning are made that way in such a way that you can't really adjust it to be too bright because it has to blend with the setting of the game.

If I can see my environment, and the pictures are visible, and the game-play is fine, then I wouldn't get upset, I'll simply continue playing. 

On 11/24/2021 at 10:13 PM, Boblee said:

I have this habit of not going back to your video game that when it was released initially and it is not exactly what was expected and they had to go and fix it.

There thing is that they would still have some drag back to why the game was shut down initially after the fixes are done. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I really don't like reduced game brightness at all. I play games simply seeing the background of the video game bright, which will enable me see AI opponents clearly.  

It's why game's remastered and remakes are very important to games as it offers a crisp graphical interface for games that need upgrades. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why game's remastered and remakes are very important to games as it offers a crisp graphical interface for games that need upgrades. 

It's why when a video game company do a crappy job with their remakes, it gets on my nerve big time. Just like wish Rockstar did with their GTA trilogy. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Remake versions comes with improved video game performance overall. And not just video games that lack the drive from the previous edition. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's why when a video game company do a crappy job with their remakes, it gets on my nerve big time. Just like wish Rockstar did with their GTA trilogy. 

I'm actually very sure that they are really regretting the contraindications that remaster have brought to their games. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm actually very sure that they are really regretting the contraindications that remaster have brought to their games. 

Sometimes, they don't really care that much about how their games are being criticized by gamers because they keep repeating the same thing all over again. 

On 12/3/2021 at 3:23 PM, Boblee said:

But this days video game companies aren't looking up to such anymore to repair the loopholes that wasn't looked upon in the previous into making a fine remastered version. You can see the downtime around the recent remastered version on GTA trilogy too. 

On 12/4/2021 at 8:59 PM, Justin11 said:

But this days video game companies aren't looking up to such anymore to repair the loopholes that wasn't looked upon in the previous into making a fine remastered version. You can see the downtime around the recent remastered version on GTA trilogy too. 

That did happened because of the foolishness of Rockstar by not doing the job themselves but contracting it to a third party company and the fucked up everything.