Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone else find configuring brightness for games confusing?

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is nothing confusing for keeping the game's brightness to the point where it can make the game easier to operate. 

Well, you can easily learn how to do the configuring of brightness for game on YouTube if you have big challenges with it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Well, you can easily learn how to do the configuring of brightness for game on YouTube if you have big challenges with it. 

Yeah, I equally believe that it's something that can actually help one to learn how to do the configuration of brightness on games. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I equally believe that it's something that can actually help one to learn how to do the configuration of brightness on games. 

There were a whole lot of things that I couldn't do with my games when I started out from my PS1, YouTube was my big savior. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

There were a whole lot of things that I couldn't do with my games when I started out from my PS1, YouTube was my big savior. 

When it comes to what most gamers started out playing with, it's almost the same learning pattern and curve. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

When it comes to what most gamers started out playing with, it's almost the same learning pattern and curve. 

It's actually why I get to make use of YouTube channel like Double Dog, I would have to check it out before any other thing. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why I get to make use of YouTube channel like Double Dog, I would have to check it out before any other thing. 

How good is the YouTube channel of Double Dog over Angry Joe or WatchMojo when it comes to how they review their games? 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

How good is the YouTube channel of Double Dog over Angry Joe or  when it comes to how they review their games? 

I would always choose WatchMojo as my number one go to when it comes to video games YouTube channel for reviews. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you check WatchMojo YouTube channel reviewer on the world top 10 highest earning video game reviewers, you wouldn't find WatchMojo there. Angryjoe is present, and LGR. 

That WatchMojo isn't among the top 10 doesn't mean it's not better than what they have up there in top 10. Angry Joe is very acceptable for me. 

On 12/30/2021 at 5:56 AM, Boblee said:

That WatchMojo isn't among the top 10 doesn't mean it's not better than what they have up there in top 10. Angry Joe is very acceptable for me. 

Exactly, some of these channels that are top rated as number 1 aren't even that good compared to what's available on WatchMojo. 

On 12/30/2021 at 5:56 AM, Boblee said:

When it comes to money not even the very best in a particular niche makes the top list. That's when you'll come to see strange names occupying the top list which you never heard before. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When it comes to money not even the very best in a particular niche makes the top list. That's when you'll come to see strange names occupying the top list which you never heard before. 

Well, one thing that I know about being on the top of the list is that no one stays there forever, you definitely get knocked off your perch one day. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Well, one thing that I know about being on the top of the list is that no one stays there forever, you definitely get knocked off your perch one day. 

Exactly, why they can't stay on the top for too long is that once they keep getting competition, and once they slack, they will definitely get knocked down. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, why they can't stay on the top for too long is that once they keep getting competition, and once they slack, they will definitely get knocked down. 

Being a topper isn't an easy task and it's why some video game YouTube channel find it very difficult to stay off their focus.