Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone else find configuring brightness for games confusing?

On 10/23/2021 at 8:42 PM, StaceyPowers said:

You know how for a lot of games, you have to pick a setting where you can “just barely see” a logo or such? Does anyone else have a hard time interpreting what “just barely see” means when doing this?

If you ain't seeing it, you can't be good with interpreting it very well in my opinion. It's why doing it right is very important. 

On 1/3/2022 at 10:51 AM, Boblee said:

Well, one thing that I know about being on the top of the list is that no one stays there forever, you definitely get knocked off your perch one day. 

Nothing last forever, they might be there for longer time, but no one knows tomorrow. Either of WatchMojo or angryjoe can knock them off from the list. 

21 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Nothing last forever, they might be there for longer time, but no one knows tomorrow. Either of WatchMojo or angryjoe can knock them off from the list. 

Personally, I wouldn't want any of them to go off the chart, because they made themselves better at the job. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I wouldn't want any of them to go off the chart, because they made themselves better at the job. 

They are excellent, that's why they deserve the best too. If we keep advertising them due to their excellent job, they'll be noticed more, and extra subscribers will come and that's a plus for them towards personal accolades and riches follow-up. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Well, over the years, they have been there battling for the top spot, I don't really think that anyone of them is getting hooked off the joint. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Well, over the years, they have been there battling for the top spot, I don't really think that anyone of them is getting hooked off the joint. 

Such competition makes them better, if they aren't pushing it up via their reviews, they wouldn't have reached their current level. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Such competition makes them better, if they aren't pushing it up via their reviews, they wouldn't have reached their current level. 

Exactly, it's the only way to get them to offer gamers the best when it comes to the reviews they need in the games they play. 

Competition us always welcome, both in the review industries and also for the video game companies. It makes everyone to produce their best in their respective field to avoid being overtaken by another. But whereby the majority are based on trash, they rest follows and the industry becomes saturated with below par production. 

On 1/3/2022 at 11:16 PM, Heatman said:

If you ain't seeing it, you can't be good with interpreting it very well in my opinion. It's why doing it right is very important. 

Gaming brightness is very important to the gamer because it's the only way that the gamer would be able to fully appreciate the games that's been played. 

17 minutes ago, StormyFire said:

I've never been terribly bothered with brightness in games. I usually just turn it up to a reasonable level and leave it at that.

It gives me a big concern seriously because when it's not that good, the game generally wouldn't be that interesting. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's the only way to get them to offer gamers the best when it comes to the reviews they need in the games they play. 

Sure, that makes them offer the best reviews, that's why we are enjoying the reviews today and applauding them in high esteem for the good job. 

On 1/7/2022 at 7:52 PM, Justin11 said:

Sure, that makes them offer the best reviews, that's why we are enjoying the reviews today and applauding them in high esteem for the good job. 

Seriously, it's something that aids the gamers more than it do the gaming reviews channels. Although, they can make money, gamers make them thrive. 

On 1/7/2022 at 3:27 PM, StormyFire said:

I've never been terribly bothered with brightness in games. I usually just turn it up to a reasonable level and leave it at that.

As long as it allows me vision into the game that I'm playing with, it's simply all that matters most. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's something that aids the gamers more than it do the gaming reviews channels. Although, they can make money, gamers make them thrive. 

It's simply 50/50 between the reviewers and the viewers. They make money off the reviews they shared while the viewers takes positive from watching.