Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone else find configuring brightness for games confusing?

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's simply 50/50 between the reviewers and the viewers. They make money off the reviews they shared while the viewers takes positive from watching. 

Once their YouTube channel is all set up and fully monetized, they can easily make money off their reviews that's watched by millions of gamers. 

38 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Once their YouTube channel is all set up and fully monetized, they can easily make money off their reviews that's watched by millions of gamers. 

That's true, the traffic conversion gonna be huge which is the ideal thing for them to earn really high off their reviews. 

On 1/8/2022 at 11:50 PM, Heatman said:

As long as it allows me vision into the game that I'm playing with, it's simply all that matters most. 

It's what brightness is all about. I can't picture myself playing blur games, what for? 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's true, the traffic conversion gonna be huge which is the ideal thing for them to earn really high off their reviews. 

Yeah, If you don't get that amount of traffic on your YouTube channel, then you're not doing some things well. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's what brightness is all about. I can't picture myself playing blur games, what for? 

Do some gamers still play blur video games today? Like seriously? 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, If you don't get that amount of traffic on your YouTube channel, then you're not doing some things well. 

For sure, I don't see any reason why quality video wouldn't sell off high. It will definitely sell off and attract viewers provided it is super..

On 1/10/2022 at 2:38 PM, Heatman said:

Do some gamers still play blur video games today? Like seriously? 

I don't know what others are likely into but as far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't get into playing blur games for any reason whatsoever. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't know what others are likely into but as far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't get into playing blur games for any reason whatsoever. 

If it's old arcade games, it's definitely going to be understandable but as a new generation games, it's not possible. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it's old arcade games, it's definitely going to be understandable but as a new generation games, it's not possible. 

Exactly, it's how those arcade games are made and as a result of the level of development in games is why they used to be that way. 

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's how those arcade games are made and as a result of the level of development in games is why they used to be that way. 

Seriously, and funny enough we used to believe that it's the best thing that's hit the gaming industry at the time but we were proved wrong in time. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I play arcade games for the reward, apart from that I don't get to play them. Because, their is more to AAA games than playing the low standard games. 

AAA games are the big thing in the gaming industry now and it's why it seems like other kinds of games aren't really making much impacts now. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

AAA games are the big thing in the gaming industry now and it's why it seems like other kinds of games aren't really making much impacts now. 

Yes, other games of games aren't making any ideal impact compared to what AAA games are simply offering to us. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah exactly, it's why they are making the kind of money they do with how the games are set up, even when they make trash. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, it's why they are making the kind of money they do with how the games are set up, even when they make trash. 

It's their fans that makes it possible for them to sell that kind of games when they aren't even supposed to be purchased. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's their fans that makes it possible for them to sell that kind of games when they aren't even supposed to be purchased. 

Seriously, it's something that the fans have been doing for ages now. They sell such games as a result of the their fans belief.