Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone else find configuring brightness for games confusing?

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's something that the fans have been doing for ages now. They sell such games as a result of the their fans belief. 

Yeah it's something that makes old arcade games stand out very well. Look at the Legend of Zelda series, it remains unique till today. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

With brightness, I tend to turn it up more, unless it starts to get too grainey. Some games can be too dark sometimes, kinda like how some movies are too dark to see a scene. That's why brightness comes in handy. 

Exactly, there is no way you would be able to appreciate anything that plays on screen without good brightness quality feature in it. 

On 1/14/2022 at 10:15 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah it's something that makes old arcade games stand out very well. Look at the Legend of Zelda series, it remains unique till today. 

I believe that it's why @The Blackangelis very adamant on not having any remakes made on the game as it's going to somehow insult the originality of the game. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that it's why @The Blackangelis very adamant on not having any remakes made on the game as it's going to somehow insult the originality of the game. 

Quite right. It would be a slap in the face of the original game. I have no issue with any other game in the series being remade, especially the most recent ones, but the first one needs to be left alone. I would be really curious to see a Zelda II: The Adventure Of Link remake, but not of the first one.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Quite right. It would be a slap in the face of the original game. I have no issue with any other game in the series being remade, especially the most recent ones, but the first one needs to be left alone. I would be really curious to see a Zelda II: The Adventure Of Link remake, but not of the first one.

I quite understand exactly what you mean and feel towards the first part of the game. It's more like it's too scared to me poked for any sort of remakes.