Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone else find configuring brightness for games confusing?

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I have sight issues, I don't keep my eyes on a brighter screen, I reduce it extremely low to suit my sight. 

There are some different softwares that can help you to adjust your screen brightness automatically, that way you can easily worry less about doing it yourself. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

There are some different softwares that can help you to adjust your screen brightness automatically, that way you can easily worry less about doing it yourself. 

I am open to learn from you, that software that will enable me adjust the screen brightness when playing games via my PS4 console. 

Nope, then again not all games do have that option to adjust the brightness 🙂 Then again those that do I leave them as default as It's also perfect. Not to mention that when loading up for frist time that it detects what hardware you ahve and adjust to what it thinks it's the best option. 

3 hours ago, Empire said:

Nope, then again not all games do have that option to adjust the brightness 🙂 Then again those that do I leave them as default as It's also perfect. Not to mention that when loading up for frist time that it detects what hardware you ahve and adjust to what it thinks it's the best option. 

Yeah - manual adjustment seems to work best for me because I seem to get it spot on where I'd like the settings to be. 

5 hours ago, Empire said:

As far as I know, that hardware detection tool only detect graphics requirement like frame rate, resolution etc. I don't think it detects or adjust the screen brightness. Correct me if I am wrong. 😊

On 10/24/2021 at 3:31 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

It is awkward because if you look at your tv in different perspectives, the image is brighter or not so much depending where you are in the room. So when you adjust brightness make sure you are right in your gaming chair and not off to the side or standing up. 

No one games for a long time while standing up. It doesn't sound realistic because your legs will definitely ache when you stand for too long. It's best adjust and set the brightness when sitting down.