Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone else find configuring brightness for games confusing?

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't think their is need to get the software to adjust the brightness of the TV to keep it safe for normal brightness, one can just do that using the TV remote and toggle to brightness section. 

There is way that you can also adjust it from your console too. Here is a video of how to get it done. 

16 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

As far as I know, that hardware detection tool only detect graphics requirement like frame rate, resolution etc. I don't think it detects or adjust the screen brightness. Correct me if I am wrong. 😊

I think there is some kind of auto-detect software on consoles, PC'S and some TV's for HDR.

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks alot, I've seen it via the video, and I've learned how to adjust the brightness too. 

The knowledge is going to be very useful for you when you eventually purchase the PS4 that you have plans for. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

The knowledge is going to be very useful for you when you eventually purchase the PS4 that you have plans for. 

I might be changing my mind in.tje next seven days to get a Windows PC especially the one suitable for gaming, since it can serve me alot, not just for gaming but other stuffs. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I might be changing my mind in.tje next seven days to get a Windows PC especially the one suitable for gaming, since it can serve me alot, not just for gaming but other stuffs. 

Well, anything that works for you is what matters most because you're the one who's going to be playing on the platform. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, anything that works for you is what matters most because you're the one who's going to be playing on the platform. 

Yeah - that's just it. What matters now simply for my satisfaction. Since I know PC will serve me better, that's the one I've chosen. I believe you're a PC gamer too? 

On 10/26/2021 at 10:42 AM, Justin11 said:

Thanks alot, I've seen it via the video, and I've learned how to adjust the brightness too. 

You're very welcome my friend. I had to look for the best instructional video on how to get it done with ease. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're very welcome my friend. I had to look for the best instructional video on how to get it done with ease. 

And you did just what I wanted to see. The video really helped out, and I've learned how to adjust the brightness using the console. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

The video was very informative. It even when starting to the point unlike some videos that are busy beating about the bush. 

On 10/29/2021 at 2:50 PM, Boblee said:

The video was very informative. It even when starting to the point unlike some videos that are busy beating about the bush. 

Seriously, I don't have time for such videos that wouldn't go straight to the point of the lessons. Once you start drifting in your video, I'm out immediately. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I don't have time for such videos that wouldn't go straight to the point of the lessons. Once you start drifting in your video, I'm out immediately. 

I don't have they patience for long useless talks that wouldn't add anything meaningful for me. I was in a zoom call the other day and the host was busy talking about irrelevant things and I left the call immediately.