Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get fatigued by some types of games faster than others?

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I feel the strain in my body when I game too much for the day. That's why a walk for me is necessary. If I don't take a walk, spread my arms and legs a little bit, everywhere in my body will be stiffed. 

That may be something would happen based on your sitting or gaming posture because for all your body to ache you that way means you aren't sitting well. 

28 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That may be something would happen based on your sitting or gaming posture because for all your body to ache you that way means you aren't sitting well. 

Bad posture for gaming is one of them no doubt. And another which is inevitable too, it's the act of playing too long. Those two factors definitely makes me weak. 

On 10/23/2021 at 8:42 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Do you get fatigued (not bored, just literally fatigued) quicker playing some types of games than others, necessitating earlier breaks?

It's something that happens to me once in a while and it's especially with games that I have already completed and started to replay again. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Bad posture for gaming is one of them no doubt. And another which is inevitable too, it's the act of playing too long. Those two factors definitely makes me weak. 

There are at times when I lay on my bed while playing games especially when I'm too weak but needed to play a little. Instead of sitting in a bad posture, I'd rather stay in bed and sleep off while still playing. 

35 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There are at times when I lay on my bed while playing games especially when I'm too weak but needed to play a little. Instead of sitting in a bad posture, I'd rather stay in bed and sleep off while still playing. 

You're right buddy. One thing that makes me encounter bad posture is that, I sit closer to the screen so I could read what's displayed on the screen when I am playing FIFA player career mode. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're right buddy. One thing that makes me encounter bad posture is that, I sit closer to the screen so I could read what's displayed on the screen when I am playing FIFA player career mode. 

Playing like that will even cause you eye or sight problems if you're not careful enough about how often you do that. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Playing like that will even cause you eye or sight problems if you're not careful enough about how often you do that. 

It's worrying that's why I am using a medicated gaming eye glass to play during the day time to stay away from early eye problem and it's dangers.