Register Now
skyfire

GTA Remastered Trilogy to be released on Nov 11th

i'm sort of satisfied with what Rockstar is currently doing, some people aren't satisfied, but Rockstar never stated this as a Remake, what matter is the original experience and the improvements in terms of graphics and less bugs 

It's kind of crazy that we still don't have any more official information from Rockstar about the trilogy. Especially since the game is coming out tomorrow. Fortunately, some early gameplay has already leaked. I have to say, it does look pretty good so I'll probably be getting it at some point.

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

GTA trilogy is Live, I never played it yet, I'll be playing it as the festive season draws closer. 

Wait for christmas or black friday bundles. I am sure that would be a good option to grab them at that time. 

On 11/12/2021 at 5:44 AM, skyfire said:

Wait for christmas or black friday bundles. I am sure that would be a good option to grab them at that time. 

Yeah, the price will drop pretty quickly for this. I'm not hearing a lot of good things about the game. Not too surprised since it wasn't remastered by Rockstar but by a third party developer instead. The £60 price tag is way too high but it shouldn't be that high for long.

10 hours ago, Darth said:

Yeah, the price will drop pretty quickly for this. I'm not hearing a lot of good things about the game. Not too surprised since it wasn't remastered by Rockstar but by a third party developer instead. The £60 price tag is way too high but it shouldn't be that high for long.

Just keep an eye on the black friday deals or the christmas deals. 

On 11/19/2021 at 5:31 AM, skyfire said:

I think the rating down vote could be because of they not launching new game. that could be one reason. 

Not only that but it's also absolutely trash in terms of the visuals - how can they mess up the release of such old games that badly?!

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah that's kind of expected the franchise just wanted money with less amount of work I suppose. 

I believe they're up in the heat because of the low performance of the trilogy edition. That's not what gamers expected to see in the game when they purchased it. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe they're up in the heat because of the low performance of the trilogy edition. That's not what gamers expected to see in the game when they purchased it. 

I think the update was not as they expected.