Register Now
skyfire

GTA Remastered Trilogy to be released on Nov 11th

Can't wait for the release. At first, I thought that it was going to be a definite pre-order but since there aren't any pre-order bonuses, I might just wait a few days to see some proper gameplay and then decide whether or not to get the game.

Try playing the video in x0.25 to really be able to see differences. TBH they're symbolic. What's definitely worse is the lighting of GTA3 which used to be a bit greenish-grey, and now is somewhat too plastic and colourful. Can't wait for release, and first sales though, The definitive edition is, To me, a job between Perfect Dark & Saints Row III remasters. Not so few or so much lightning and not so modern or classical. Can work. If the other two made it, Why this not?

On 10/24/2021 at 9:44 PM, AsPe said:

While this looks awesome (I'm especially a HUGE fan of GTA III), it's crazy that Rockstar will release just about anything to prolong the release of GTA 6 lol

I think that is because I am sure even they are not aware of what to present this time as the demand increases. 

On 10/24/2021 at 5:14 PM, AsPe said:

While this looks awesome (I'm especially a HUGE fan of GTA III), it's crazy that Rockstar will release just about anything to prolong the release of GTA 6 lol

It would be awesome to get some GTA 6 news but I don't think this remaster and the release of GTA 5 again on new generation consoles is prolonging the release of 6. In fact, I think these games are being released to keep gamers satisfied until GTA 6 is ready. They must be doing a lot of work on 6 so it will take a long time.

On 10/30/2021 at 1:13 AM, Justin11 said:

I believe the GTA trilogy version is out now? Its been a while I got the news of the remastered old versions of GTA V, which is going into trilogy. 

Yes it is out now and the twitter news and the tweets have mentioned just that. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yes it is out now and the twitter news and the tweets have mentioned just that. 

That's good news. I am a big fan of GTAs. Seeing this one now caps off a wonderful addition for Rockstar. Let's see how it goes, I will consider buying it. 

On 10/31/2021 at 8:01 PM, Justin11 said:

That's good news. I am a big fan of GTAs. Seeing this one now caps off a wonderful addition for Rockstar. Let's see how it goes, I will consider buying it. 

Yes remaster is all that we have considering the new game wont be out until few years ahead. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yes remaster is all that we have considering the new game wont be out until few years ahead. 

I understand, because GTA six will take some time before it comes into play. I believe Rockstar are thinking about what they'll add to make it exceptional than previous editions.