Register Now
skyfire

Nintendo is Delaying Advanced Wars

Although I hoped for a Fire Emblem remake, I'm so happy for all Advance Wars fans and I honestly can't wait to try this for the first time once it comes out for Switch. Today, Metroid fans and Advance War fans deserve this after waiting so long. Here's hoping other series such as F-Zero or Golden Series can similarly make a comeback.

On 10/29/2021 at 12:47 PM, Justin11 said:

Its a fun game, it looks like aobile friendly game. The trailer I've just showed me that, the gameplay resembles 'Pokemon series kind of video game. 

The gameplay is not really like pokemon, its more like Fire emblem, or even chess if you want to put it that way. If you want to try it out you can play the original version of the gameboy advance, you can try it on a mobile emulator if you want to play it for free, the graphics and gameplay still hold up.

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

The gameplay is not really like pokemon, its more like Fire emblem, or even chess if you want to put it that way. If you want to try it out you can play the original version of the gameboy advance, you can try it on a mobile emulator if you want to play it for free, the graphics and gameplay still hold up.

If I have the time I'll go find it on mobile emulator. At this time, I am not thinking much about Gameboy device video games. I am not even satisfied with what I'm getting from my PS3, I need higher console engine platform like PS4 or Xbox one or aeries X/S. 

On 3/9/2022 at 6:57 PM, kingpotato said:

So its just been announced that the game is being delayed again due to the ongoing real life conflict between Ukraine and Russia, apparently its not a good idea to release a war game right now and I agree.

Yeah, it's something that's going to affect the game with a bad PR right now and it's most likely going affect the rating of the game. The time isn't right for it now. 

It doesn't matter about releasing a war game at the moment because Ukraine and Russia are in serious conflict. War games will come for sure, the war wouldn't last forever, I sympathize everyday with the affected ones in the war.