Register Now
Oblivion Knight

Gaming Goals for 2022

Are you setting yourself any personal goals or targets for gaming in 2022?

I know we're not quite there yet, but after a rotten 2020/21 I decided it was time to start looking forward. I've set myself a few goals to try and hit, all of which are on PlayStation platforms, and using TrueTrophies to guide me...

65% Completion including Owned DLC (by 31/12/22)
        Starting at 56.68%, 396 trophies left with 434 days to go (an average of 0.9 per day).

50 Platinum Trophies (by 31/12/22)
        Starting at 31, an increase of 19 over 433 days.

Complete Final Fantasy VII (by 30/06/22)
        Starting at 12 trophies, an increase of 20 trophies over 249 days.

I'm not pushing the boat out with these by any stretch, but it's something to aim for and hopefully go some way to clearing a bit of my backlog.

Edited by Oblivion Knight

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I have set goals by 2022, but not to accomplish any video games, because I don't have much time for them towards completion, I play for the fun. 

I want to take my FIFA dream higher, maybe start a streaming channel either at YouTube or go Live at twitch. 

How can you play for fun and not want to complete any of the games that you got into? I find that weird. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

How can you play for fun and not want to complete any of the games that you got into? I find that weird. 

Hahahaha, that's how I do with action, adventures and horror games. But when it comes to FIFA, PES, F1 o complete each race or competition I enter. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hahahaha, that's how I do with action, adventures and horror games. But when it comes to FIFA, PES, F1 o complete each race or competition I enter. 

Well, that sounds weird to me but what can I say as long it's what's satisfying for you to play that way. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I have set goals by 2022, but not to accomplish any video games, because I don't have much time for them towards completion, I play for the fun. 

I want to take my FIFA dream higher, maybe start a streaming channel either at YouTube or go Live at twitch. 

That's a very good initiative. recently I have been playing mir4 and becoming more addicted to it. I am too thinking of starting a new YouTube channel, but I have never created any video before, so I am little bit hesitating. 😆

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That's a very good initiative. recently I have been playing mir4 and becoming more addicted to it. I am too thinking of starting a new YouTube channel, but I have never created any video before, so I am little bit hesitating. 😆

😂, Since you're better with Mir4, you can go Live at YouTube and start your streaming career, people who wants to learn how to play the game will definitely stop by and watch. I understand that it's never easy to grow YouTube channel towards monetization, but your zeal will take you there. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

😂, Since you're better with Mir4, you can go Live at YouTube and start your streaming career, people who wants to learn how to play the game will definitely stop by and watch. I understand that it's never easy to grow YouTube channel towards monetization, but your zeal will take you there. 

Not everyone can be a good streamer, I'm talking based on my personal experience as it's very hard for me to get into it. But who knows, he might be good at it. 

2 hours ago, Empire said:

HAve not set any up for 2022, other then just what I'm doing now. If it goes well, Start doing GTA ROleplaying again but do it far more and better and grow for realism this time. 

GTA series is always there for you to start over again anytime, be it next year or two years time. Maybe by then you'll start with the latest version of GTA, being version '6. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've made my intentions known that I want to be a streamer, I simply want to stream my favourite video game 'MGP at twitch follow platform she earn financial reward with time. 

That's nice getting to hear that you have decided to be a game streamer in 2022. What steps have you taken towards that? 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Not everyone can be a good streamer, I'm talking based on my personal experience as it's very hard for me to get into it. But who knows, he might be good at it. 

Sure, be might be good at it, their is nothing impossible on Earth it comes down to being passionate about it, and pushing far for such dream.