Register Now
Oblivion Knight

Gaming Goals for 2022

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

A gaming goal for me is to step out of my comfort zone and play some of the games I have that I haven't played yet.

That's definitely going to be one hell of an achievement for you considering the situation you're in, although it's something that you are strong enough to deal with. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's definitely going to be one hell of an achievement for you considering the situation you're in, although it's something that you are strong enough to deal with. 

I've got a shitload of DDL's on my Switch that I've never gotten around to actually playing, because I'm always playing either FF8 or Links Awakening. So I'm going to be putting them aside for a while, and play some of the DDL's instead. I have some cartridge games as well that I've never gotten around to actually playing, so they're in the running too.

49 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I've got a shitload of DDL's on my Switch that I've never gotten around to actually playing, because I'm always playing either FF8 or Links Awakening. So I'm going to be putting them aside for a while, and play some of the DDL's instead. I have some cartridge games as well that I've never gotten around to actually playing, so they're in the running too.

It's actually a very good thing to have so many playing option. Although sometimes, it gets a little challenging deciding what to play when they are too many. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's very obvious. I think that your stack of game collection that you displayed some time ago says it all. 

It's grown rather significantly since then. If I was to list it again, it would probably take 10 minutes to read the entire list. And I also left several systems off the list, because I don't play them anywhere near as frequently as I used to. So they're just not listed.

I think another goal for 2022, is to finally get back into the gaming rhythm. I already started two point hospital, and am looking forward to playing that more this week. But I also want to try more games in my backlog and stick with them. 

19 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It's grown rather significantly since then. If I was to list it again, it would probably take 10 minutes to read the entire list. And I also left several systems off the list, because I don't play them anywhere near as frequently as I used to. So they're just not listed.

It's definitely supposed to add more because you never stopped playing ever since. So, the ones that you already have are there to add with the new ones. 

On 1/17/2022 at 7:47 PM, Kane99 said:

I think another goal for 2022, is to finally get back into the gaming rhythm. I already started two point hospital, and am looking forward to playing that more this week. But I also want to try more games in my backlog and stick with them. 

With work and other commitment, it's just going to be almost the same thing like last year when it comes to how regularly I can play. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

With work and other commitment, it's just going to be almost the same thing like last year when it comes to how regularly I can play. 

You can always try as much as you can to squeeze out time for your gaming because there is no way you would give all your life to work with no fun.