Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game can you brag about, no one outshines you?

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers really take joy in doing that and I can't blame them too much for basking in their moment of glory. 

The mindset should be that when one wins, he or she needs to celebrate it heavily because no one knows when they are going to win next.

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Apart from Motor GP, F1, GTA 1, 2,3 and S.A I don't think their is options I can play with much expertise. I am not bragging that I can play better, but I can play them better than other games I've played so far.  

You're definitely going to be that good with playing Motor GP. I have the same experience with playing Top Eleven Football Manager and F1.

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Like you said, some newbies got well drilled by the best in some of those games. This is what they bring to the table when it comes to play these type of tournament. 

I have seen some of them that with small lessons and instructions, they play so good like they have played for years. 

On 3/23/2022 at 11:18 AM, Heatman said:

Newbies will always be a walk over as far as I'm concerned in any kind of tournaments unless it's one that's got a proper coaching. 

I have played against a better newbie who gave me a run for my money. I was only able to win him with experience. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're definitely going to be that good with playing Motor GP. I have the same experience with playing Top Eleven Football Manager and F1.

I've seen you already talking vividly around Top Eleven Football manager game, and showed your gameplay as well with a fellow gamer through video recording. 

Edited by Justin11

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have seen some of them that with small lessons and instructions, they play so good like they have played for years. 

That is what I like with fast learners.  I have mentored some friends in Call of Duty and GTA IV and the way they picked up to play better impressed me.

23 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

That is what I like with fast learners.  I have mentored some friends in Call of Duty and GTA IV and the way they picked up to play better impressed me.

They are kind of inspiration to other gamers who feel they can't do well in their gameplay because they actually can when they are committed. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am not good when it comes to mentoring anyone who wants my help around games even if I am playing the game better. It is better learned while the novice gamer is watching me play. 

Teaching is a very difficult thing to do and it's not all that have the will power to do it and do it successfully. So, it's something that I understand. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Teaching is a very difficult thing to do and it's not all that have the will power to do it and do it successfully. So, it's something that I understand. 

That's correct. Not everyone has such zeal to teach, I takes time and a good strategy to inculcate ideas to a learner. When I am learning, I learn better when I am watching a gaffer doing it right. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've been playing video games for a while now, I just can't teach my favourite game to anyone seeking for ideas. Ideas or experience is best when you're watching the gurus play xD. 

You have to work on teaching others to learn how to play from you. At least, your siblings and kids when you are married would learn from you. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

You have to work on teaching others to learn how to play from you. At least, your siblings and kids when you are married would learn from you. 

That's my kids you're talking about, when it gets to that level, I'll take care of the issue, but for now I'm not thinking about that.