Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game can you brag about, no one outshines you?

Everyone has choice of video game which they are very much accustomed with. Some gamers believe no one can beat them off their favourite, due to ego of feeling perfect in the game. 

Do you think you can play your favourite game and seeing no one beating you off? 

Edited by Head_Hunter

I hate competitive gaming, it takes the fun right out of it.

I'm probably best at racing sim games, but I couldn't compete with professionals who practice 8 hours a day and learn every trick and shortcut and bending of the rules to be the fastest. I achieved gold in every licence challenge in Gran Turismo games up to GT6. I think I might have missed one coffee break challenge in GT4 that I just couldn't get.

Pride and self satisfaction with what you have accomplished in a game as well as confidence in yourself to be competitive are not bad things, but when one crosses over into arrogance it becomes a problem. Bragging is a bad look on anyone as it just doesn't project the message that the one doing the bragging thinks. So you've pretty much mastered a game, good for you, but if you're not enough without the acknowledgement from others, trust me when I tell you that you will not be enough with it.

11 hours ago, Shagger said:

Pride and self satisfaction with what you have accomplished in a game as well as confidence in yourself to be competitive are not bad things, but when one crosses over into arrogance it becomes a problem. Bragging is a bad look on anyone as it just doesn't project the message that the one doing the bragging thinks. So you've pretty much mastered a game, good for you, but if you're not enough without the acknowledgement from others, trust me when I tell you that you will not be enough with it.

I completely agree. There is a game that I have mastered, and would be willing to bet that I know absolutely 100% EVERYTHING ABOUT. But I don't care if anyone else cares. I don't need recognition. I'm just happy with my own accomplishment. I have never had interest in trying to impress anyone. I don't care enough about people to waste my time doing it. I'm happy with is, and that's all that matters. If you're curious or need help, I'll give it, but other than that it's not something I talk about much, if at all.

18 hours ago, m76 said:

I hate competitive gaming, it takes the fun right out of it.

I'm probably best at racing sim games, but I couldn't compete with professionals who practice 8 hours a day and learn every trick and shortcut and bending of the rules to be the fastest. I achieved gold in every licence challenge in Gran Turismo games up to GT6. I think I might have missed one coffee break challenge in GT4 that I just couldn't get.

Did you complete GT4?  I still haven't yet.

15 hours ago, m76 said:

Actually I did that one twice. I don't remember if I did every race, or just the main ones, it was a long time ago.

I've reached about 99.4% completion of GT4.  The final three things I have to win are the final Nurburgring driving mission, the Skyline R34 drafting mission and one Formula GT race at the Nurburgring. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Why in the world would I brag about what I was actually able to achieve in playing any game? It's not my thing at all and I hate those that do that most of the time. 

Most of the gamers engage in doing that, and you can find such kind of gamers at the game village. That's where you'll see those making noise over a video game, I don't pay attention to such because I got no time to brag, since it's end product is 'null.