Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game can you brag about, no one outshines you?

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not that much of a bragger and it's sure as hell is not starting today but if I can any game that none have played in this platform which I believe I don't have a rival, then it's definitely going to be Top Eleven Football Manager. 

Indeed you're the only one here who's playing the game Top Eleven Football Manager, so you can easily brag about it if you wanted to. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Indeed you're the only one here who's playing the game Top Eleven Football Manager, so you can easily brag about it if you wanted to. 

I feel on top of the world right now but it's not that much of a big deal because I'm very sure that another gamer can get into the game easily and rack up good results. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I feel on top of the world right now but it's not that much of a big deal because I'm very sure that another gamer can get into the game easily and rack up good results. 

I'm not sure what you say about anyone jumping into and having a better record with it than you do. I believe the game runs on levels? What level are you on now? 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not sure what you say about anyone jumping into and having a better record with it than you do. I believe the game runs on levels? What level are you on now? 

I have played the game over 4 years and still playing. I'm currently in level 69. 

42 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Since I had reached to conqueror level in pubg, I would brag myself for this achievement. Because only the top 500 players of the server are given that level. It's not easy to reach up to that, you had to continuously win the battles.

It took me at least a minimum of 6 months of active play for me to get to that conqueror level in PUBG. It wasn't an easy feat. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not sure if anyone here is getting into playing cricket 🏏 games on consoles? I'm taking it on and hopefully I can pride myself on being the only here who plays it. 

I don't even understand that sports cricket in real life, how am I supposed to understand and know how to play it in games? 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I can't fancy my hands on cricket, it's one of those sports games of all time that doesn't appeal to my liking. I enjoy playing video games like soccer and mainly FPS. 

I actually might be open to learning it and how to play the game if someone would me patient enough to teach me everything I need to know about the game/sports. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I actually might be open to learning it and how to play the game if someone would me patient enough to teach me everything I need to know about the game/sports. 

You're a sport lover I guess right?

You've shown yourself quite some time now as a Top 11 soccer lover, base on the little streaming videos you've shared here at VGR.