Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game can you brag about, no one outshines you?

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe it's any cricket games that he's referring to looking at how the conversation was heading at. 

Okay, if he's talking about cricket game, I don't think I can help him out such capacity, because I hate cricket with passion, I don't play nor take my time out to watch where they're playing it. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, if he's talking about cricket game, I don't think I can help him out such capacity, because I hate cricket with passion, I don't play nor take my time out to watch where they're playing it. 

Why do you hate  cricket game or sports with passion? 

On 11/4/2021 at 10:08 PM, Boblee said:

Why do you hate  cricket game or sports with passion? 

Laughs, I don't hate sports, I just don't like cricket game. If I hate sports you wouldn't have seen me talking about MGP, PES and FIFA game series. 

18 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Laughs, I don't hate sports, I just don't like cricket game. If I hate sports you wouldn't have seen me talking about MGP, PES and FIFA game series. 

I wasn't referring to sports in general but calling the cricket game a sports. I do know that you enjoy Motor GP. 

18 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I wasn't referring to sports in general but calling the cricket game a sports. I do know that you enjoy Motor GP. 

Okay, no problem. I am big time sports lover, I love other sports too apart from racing. I don't like cricket because the gameplay is one sided, it bores me. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, no problem. I am big time sports lover, I love other sports too apart from racing. I don't like cricket because the gameplay is one sided, it bores me. 

I have already downloaded one mobile game version of cricket 🏏 game. I'd learn how to play it on the go. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have already downloaded one mobile game version of cricket 🏏 game. I'd learn how to play it on the go. 

Lol, that's wonderful you've taken your time well to like 'cricket game. Can you share few cutscene of your cricket game you're playing? 

On 11/3/2021 at 10:44 AM, Head_Hunter said:

You're a sport lover I guess right?

You've shown yourself quite some time now as a Top 11 soccer lover, base on the little streaming videos you've shared here at VGR. 

Yeah, it's a game of great experience to me. Last season just finished yesterday and new season just started today. 

I always cherish a contest where by I play with a friend of mine who brags to be better than me over a game I am familiar with. A friend challenges me over a match on PES 20, last year, it ended 2-1 success, I scored the winning goal in the last gasps minute. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

On 11/6/2021 at 11:07 AM, Boblee said:

How's the gameplay like for you since I'm sure it's your first time of playing the game? Do you find it interesting? 

On 10/30/2021 at 11:16 PM, Heatman said:

I'm not that much of a bragger and it's sure as hell is not starting today but if I can any game that none have played in this platform which I believe I don't have a rival, then it's definitely going to be Top Eleven Football Manager. 

Hahaha of course you have a rival. The king is here. Till date am sure I still own that title (NGL KING) am a champ in any game I love. You say what

8 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Hahaha of course you have a rival. The king is here. Till date am sure I still own that title (NGL KING) am a champ in any game I love. You say what

How many title do you have in NGL? I think that someone have taken that mantle from you by now. 

12 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Back in the day I was a master at 007. Remember the two player mode where the screen is split? And you run around trying to kill each other? I was master. 

You probably never met your match in the game back then. There is always someone better than you in any level you are.