Register Now
StaceyPowers

Stupidest moments you’ve had while gaming?

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Some games are like that, which keeps the gamer playing with pressure, due to the tempo of the game being high, plus it's demands at that time. So, if the gamer don't put full attention to the game, he or she won't accomplish the game target. 

It was actually the same feeling that I had when I was playing demon soul and I had to struggle so much before I was able to adapt to the gameplay.

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It was actually the same feeling that I had when I was playing demon soul and I had to struggle so much before I was able to adapt to the gameplay.

The reason why you got to master the game 'Demon Soul is that, you put effort in trying to learn it with consistency. Anyone who wants to master a game should consistently try the game no matter it's early disappointment. 

20 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The reason why you got to master the game 'Demon Soul is that, you put effort in trying to learn it with consistency. Anyone who wants to master a game should consistently try the game no matter it's early disappointment. 

Seriously it's not that easy because I've been going at it for a very long while and I know the difficulty that I had before I was able to start catching up with playing the game.

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Demon Soul was the initial part of Dark Soul, so it's definitely supposed or meant to be that hard as Dark Souls. It was really hard for me as well. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Demon Soul was the initial part of Dark Soul, so it's definitely supposed or meant to be that hard as Dark Souls. It was really hard for me as well. 

They are the same game make up if you ask me because it's the same makers that made them and it's why they are almost similar in so many ways. 

On 11/24/2021 at 11:39 PM, Boblee said:

Seriously it's not that easy because I've been going at it for a very long while and I know the difficulty that I had before I was able to start catching up with playing the game.

It's encouraging that you've learned and mastered the difficult part of the game which means you can at least play freely and pose a real threat to your AI enemies. 

On 11/26/2021 at 12:16 AM, Justin11 said:

It's encouraging that you've learned and mastered the difficult part of the game which means you can at least play freely and pose a real threat to your AI enemies. 

It was never an easy job to learn that and I did on the hard way because I also lost my sanity trying to beat the game. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was never an easy job to learn that and I did on the hard way because I also lost my sanity trying to beat the game. 

I know how hard it is to master a particular video game, not everyone can devote such kind of time to learn and master a hard video game just as you've done. 

49 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I know how hard it is to master a particular video game, not everyone can devote such kind of time to learn and master a hard video game just as you've done. 

For games that are particularly very difficult, it take far more long time and effort to master it unlike the easier ones. 

29 minutes ago, Heatman said:

For games that are particularly very difficult, it take far more long time and effort to master it unlike the easier ones. 

When games are simply adjusted to the highest difficulty and you're a beginner, you'll definitely find it very hard to learn and master it's game-play. But continuous learning will enable you master the game at the top level. But learning through easy level will simply make your hand weak, but you'll master the way level and find it hard to play the highest difficulty level. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It was actually why I had to pause playing the game for at least a minimum of 4 months at the time before I started all over again. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was actually why I had to pause playing the game for at least a minimum of 4 months at the time before I started all over again. 

The time that you took off from the game at the heat of being under pressure is definitely going to be very helpful for you to have your head well cleared. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

As you paused playing to put your focus on learning it, it's simply the best thing you did. Which enabled you to master the art of the video game, which you're playing excellently today. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

As you paused playing to put your focus on learning it, it's simply the best thing you did. Which enabled you to master the art of the video game, which you're playing excellently today. 

The pressure was too much for me to bear and it's adding to my frustration with the game. So, the best thing to do was to get off for a bit. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

The pressure was too much for me to bear and it's adding to my frustration with the game. So, the best thing to do was to get off for a bit. 

That's the best thing you did, because the pressure will weigh you down when it becomes too excessive. I don't play much when the pressure is on me.