Register Now
Sharon

Clash of Clans

Gave up on it a long time ago unfortunately because I got bored with the game. I can't remember what town hall level I was but it was probably around 11 or 12. I ended up selling my account actually because they were worth quite a bit back then. 

2 hours ago, Sharon said:

I'm not familiar with what you mean by bots. Do you mean that just not enough people play it anymore and there are just AI based accounts? I guess it's been a few years since I've played - I'm a bit out of the loop!

Bots means the players who are handled by the AI. Yes so they are pure AI accounts. they are designed with intelligence to match our gameplay. 

I randomly play it, but not like I used to when it first came out. I mostly think that is due to how much the game has changed (with new additions) and the obvious time suck it becomes at later levels on grinding for enough resources.

Used to play it like a crazy some years ago, but got tired of it. Especially as the game gets advanced it takes a lot longer to upgrade things, and also to create units. So I ended up leaving it.

I tried to catch it again years after, but problem here is that I got overwhelmed with all the new updates and I don't feel like playing it again.

I've never played it. The very few times I was even reminded that the game existed, I just wasn't interested enough to give it a try. It looked boring and repetitive. So I stayed with the games that I already had that I actually enjoyed. Sure a lot of them are repetitive as hell, but I still enjoy them.

Edited by The Blackangel
Confusing word usage.

19 hours ago, o-o said:

Used to play it like a crazy some years ago, but got tired of it. Especially as the game gets advanced it takes a lot longer to upgrade things, and also to create units. So I ended up leaving it.

I tried to catch it again years after, but problem here is that I got overwhelmed with all the new updates and I don't feel like playing it again.

They are not updating it much though, like they literally stopped updating the game.