Register Now
Sharon

Sea of Thieves

I have tried it out through the Xbox Game Pass and it's quite a fun game. And that was by myself as well. I'm sure the game would be even better with some friends and other people there to help you out with the game. I love the games aesthetic as well.

On 11/6/2021 at 9:02 AM, Darth said:

I have tried it out through the Xbox Game Pass and it's quite a fun game. And that was by myself as well. I'm sure the game would be even better with some friends and other people there to help you out with the game. I love the games aesthetic as well.

Oh wow! I hadn't realized that this support multiplayer that's really cool! I agree that the games' aesthetic is very nice. How do you feel about the storyline? I may end up putting this title on my Christmas list. lol 

Had my good fun times in seas of thieves 🙂 But never did own the game out right. I did the Xbox subscriptions and paid the dollar for three months. Played it with friends and after a while it died down. Last time I was on the game there are no players bot AIs 

Fun if you played with people and able to run your own big ship. 

On 11/21/2021 at 4:51 PM, Sharon said:

Oh wow! I hadn't realized that this support multiplayer that's really cool! I agree that the games' aesthetic is very nice. How do you feel about the storyline? I may end up putting this title on my Christmas list. lol 

A bit complicated for a complete noob, I'm not going to lie. There were times where I was slightly confused about what I had to do, and where I had to go. I don't like how you can't save progress during a quest/mission either. Some of them take hours and you have to finish it in one sitting.

I remember seeing them announce this game and I was super stoked to see such a game being released and was super excited for it. I played it not long after its release and as much as I had fun. I crashed my boat, got my boat stuck and couldn't get it out and I just turned the game off. I have over the years watched people playing Sea of Thieves and they seem to have a lot of fun on it and it does look like a lot of fun to play, especially with friends so it's definitely a game I would love to go back to at some point with friends to try it again. I feel my mistake was going in and trying it on my own, it's more of a game you play with friends than on your own.

It took me a few tries to get into this game. It's definitely one you HAVE to play with friends in order to fully appreciate it. I don't think I could ever boot up Sea of Thieves and just play it on my own without getting bored rather quickly.