Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] A Few Good Reasons Why We Should Be Excited for Path of Exile - Scourge

The new Scourge expansion for Path of Exile is finally coming out this October 22 (27 for consoles) and excitement in the community is ramping up again.

Scourge brings new story elements in the game and what we find most exciting about this expansion is the random nature of the Blood Crucible. You can "scourge" your items by killing enemies and when enough has been slain, the item transforms to a special one. We especially liked the fact that if you don't like the new stats, you can "scourge" it further and repeat the process for a possible 2nd or 3rd randomization—a fantastic addition to the PoE trade system. Along with the Dream Furnace which provides buffs and debuffs to a map experience, the replay value is just through the roof.

We're excited how this will affect the overall PoE currency value with regards to the general economy of the game. The Uber Endgame content they're also adding will make things more difficult but on the bright side, this means the expansion will take up a good chunk of our time since we'll need to strategize and possibly fail many times before we are able to finally take down these dungeons to a tee.

Sounds pretty cool actually. I really like that if you're not happy with something, you can just scourge it again and hope you get better stats that time around. Knowing my luck, I would end up having to scourge items over and over again lol

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

The content update of the Scourge looks pretty cool. New content reveal through this stream worth watching. 

I have played this game yet but the trailer really did a great job in showing me what to expect from its play. 

On 10/30/2021 at 9:16 AM, skyfire said:

The content update of the Scourge looks pretty cool. New content reveal through this stream worth watching. 

The gameplay looks so awesome. Its going to be another MMORPG game that I am going to play after Mir4. Is it available on steam?