Register Now
StaceyPowers

What deals are you hoping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

I'm not holding out hope. Black Friday has become a throwaway phrase here in Europe, there are literal companies that have a "black friday sale" all year long. And some do their own "black friday" one week before or after the actual black friday. They can do this because black friday is not an official thing here since there is no thanksgiving either.

Still if there are some unmissable deals I might go for them, but I doubt it.

Deals are crap anyway, I say this eacry year that before the long weekend sales they put all the prices up then they drop them down real good. What are you really saving though? 

Need to save up for my February spending, have to renew things. If I see a game that I want that's VERY VERY low good deal them maybe. 

8 hours ago, Empire said:

Deals are crap anyway, I say this eacry year that before the long weekend sales they put all the prices up then they drop them down real good. What are you really saving though? 

Need to save up for my February spending, have to renew things. If I see a game that I want that's VERY VERY low good deal them maybe. 

I have good reasons to believe that you're just about making the right point about how useful those deals are because in most cases, they aren't worth it. 

I've no particular brand in mind, but a gaming keyboard would be nice, but I'm particular about the features and how much I'm willing to pay. Some speakers would be a nice change from using headphones all the time. I'm not eager to spend even on sales these days but I'm willing to see what's being sold for how much all the same out of curiosity.

8 hours ago, Withywarlock said:

I've no particular brand in mind, but a gaming keyboard would be nice, but I'm particular about the features and how much I'm willing to pay. Some speakers would be a nice change from using headphones all the time. I'm not eager to spend even on sales these days but I'm willing to see what's being sold for how much all the same out of curiosity.

This is something that I can be open to doing as well in seeing what they are going to offer and at what price, then if something that's worth it, I might consider. 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If you keep to the notice, some popular e-commerce stores have special days for great bonanzas. If you're lucky enough you can get a PS5 for -50% discount xD. 

If I can get at least a 50% discount on PS5 right now, I would really be open to taking on the offer. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

If I can get at least a 50% discount on PS5 right now, I would really be open to taking on the offer. 

Lol, go to jumia and check one there, if it's time for their black Friday, because they offer such at times. You might be lucky PS5 is on stock with such discounted price tag 😅.