Register Now
StaceyPowers

What deals are you hoping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't purchase any video game during the period of Jumia black Friday, I simply have no money for online purchase. But I made some installation from an offline gaming shop at an affordable rate. 

You can actually ask for some discounts from the offline gaming shop that you normally buy from. If you are a good customer to them, they may give you. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can actually ask for some discounts from the offline gaming shop that you normally buy from. If you are a good customer to them, they may give you. 

Hmm, they may give me if I ask for a discount as a good patronant. But to me, i wouldn't do it, because I'll be shy to ask for that. 

39 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, they may give me if I ask for a discount as a good patronant. But to me, i wouldn't do it, because I'll be shy to ask for that. 

Of course I believe that they always do it because it offers their customers an opportunity to have more trust in them.

28 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Of course I believe that they always do it because it offers their customers an opportunity to have more trust in them.

Yes, they offer such discount to their esteem customers to encourage them for their continuous patronage. 

35 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, they offer such discount to their esteem customers to encourage them for their continuous patronage. 

Exactly, even both offline and online stores offer such discounts, so you should also take advantage of it and ask for it and they will give it to you. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, even both offline and online stores offer such discounts, so you should also take advantage of it and ask for it and they will give it to you. 

Exactly, most of the online and offline stores that I purchase from always offers me discounts. They even inform me about anytime they have discounts. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, most of the online and offline stores that I purchase from always offers me discounts. They even inform me about anytime they have discounts. 

There are so many competitive brands out there, so they will always offer their customers discounts in order to keep them. 

On 11/24/2021 at 11:44 PM, Boblee said:

When I was patronizing a particular retail shop owner over a PS2 accessories and games. He surprisingly did a Bonanza to me, by offering two free games to me by the end of 2013 December.

On 11/26/2021 at 12:13 AM, Justin11 said:

When I was patronizing a particular retail shop owner over a PS2 accessories and games. He surprisingly did a Bonanza to me, by offering two free games to me by the end of 2013 December.

Even if the games are just worth $5 each, it's something rather than getting nothing after buying so much from a store. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even if the games are just worth $5 each, it's something rather than getting nothing after buying so much from a store. 

Sure man. I'm always grateful to any amount of bonus given to me as a result of my regular patronage or simply because of what I achieved. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, discounts are very important to any customer no matter how small they are. I'd dump a site for another that gave me %3 discounts on the same product. 

No matter how small a discount is it actually means a lot because if it's something that is that easy most online shop will always offer it to the customers so it is very good to appreciate the online store that offers a discount.

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

No matter how small a discount is it actually means a lot because if it's something that is that easy most online shop will always offer it to the customers so it is very good to appreciate the online store that offers a discount.

Seriously, that's the way businesses are supposed to be run because you need to consider your business customers otherwise your rivals would do that for you. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's the way businesses are supposed to be run because you need to consider your business customers otherwise your rivals would do that for you. 

Seriously, it's always about selling products costly to consumers but at least every now and then, you offer them something to feel happy about.