Register Now
StaceyPowers

What deals are you hoping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

48 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I am definitely saving my some of the funds today to buy some bundles of the game tommorow. LIke 25th would be a good day for buying the bundles. 

Are you sure that they would be offering something tasty to buy? Yeah, it's Christmas, they should but they might put up a lot of whack together. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I am definitely saving my some of the funds today to buy some bundles of the game tommorow. LIke 25th would be a good day for buying the bundles. 

Of course yes, I'm definitely expecting them to offer such Christmas bundle, the last time I got their offer 3 years ago, it was so nice. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Which store offers you such kind of bundle for a discounted price on every 25th December? 

I think that it was steam or something. I can't really remember correctly but let me find out and get back to you. 

On 12/25/2021 at 10:45 PM, Heatman said:

I think that it was steam or something. I can't really remember correctly but let me find out and get back to you. 

I have gotten such offers from Steam when I just recently bought L. A Norie from them. I think it was up to 80% off. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have gotten such offers from Steam when I just recently bought L. A Norie from them. I think it was up to 80% off. 

Yeah, Steam really cut down the price of the game on a very high discount and those that are getting it now are the one enjoying it the most. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, Steam really cut down the price of the game on a very high discount and those that are getting it now are the one enjoying it the most. 

I was really very surprised about the price Steam put up the game for. I was actually expecting at least a minimum of $50. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I was really very surprised about the price Steam put up the game for. I was actually expecting at least a minimum of $50. 

The game have been around for a while now, so it's most likely the reason why it's dropped off in the initial selling cost now. 

54 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If I do not have PS5 by the next Black Friday deals, I'm definitely banking on the opportunity and see how possible it's going to be to get one. 

The rush on the websites during this Black Friday deals makes it almost impossible to get a good deal with your purchase. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

The rush on the websites during this Black Friday deals makes it almost impossible to get a good deal with your purchase. 

Seriously, it's something that's pulled me out of trying on purchasing some items online during Black Friday. They simply can't cope with how time wasting. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's something that's pulled me out of trying on purchasing some items online during Black Friday. They simply can't cope with how time wasting. 

It's actually something that's expected to always happen on every Black Friday deals day as a lot of people are pushing to get in on the site. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually something that's expected to always happen on every Black Friday deals day as a lot of people are pushing to get in on the site. 

I'm still looking for the best strategy for shopping on Black Friday's because it's always been very difficult with getting to pull through.