Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Enter to Win: Duracell Game Longer Getaway - 5 Days in Gaming Paradise

How does 5 days of uninterrupted gaming sound? How about doing it in an amazing luxury retreat in Palm Springs? That’s exactly what Duracell Optimum is giving to one lucky gamer.

It gets better! The contest winner will be flown first class to Palm Springs and whisked to the “Duracell Estate” where they will be able to game distraction-free for 5 glorious days. Seriously. No chores - the winner will have their own housekeeper and chef! And who needs to work since they will get $2,000 cash. And no worries about a dead controller, since a stack of Duracell batteries will be ready and waiting.

Duracell Optimum batteries are designed with gamers in mind allowing for them to Game Longer with less distractions. Optimum batteries actually deliver longer life in the leading alkaline battery powered wireless controller. You know the pain of getting into the meaty part of a game and then getting distracted. And so does Duracell. That’s why they want to help one gamer to get away from it all, avoid those distractions, and just game.

Entries can be submitted through Twitter, Instagram or Reddit. All of the details and official rules can be found at gamelongergetaway.com.

1 hour ago, m76 said:

I didn't even know xbox controllers used regular batteries. Too bad I'm not an US citizen, a 5 day all inclusive gaming holiday would be nice.

46 minutes ago, Shagger said:

That is one hell of a contest! Sadly, like @m76 already said, it appears the contest is only open to UC citizens. Still, get in on this, folks! I'd love to see a VGR member win this.

4 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Like others outside the US, I can't enter but I wish the very best of luck to everyone else.

That's a real bummer guys. I'll try to share some contests/giveaways that are more expansive beyond the US. Meanwhile, please feel free to share the details of this awesome giveaway to any of your family or friends that live in the US. 🙂

The prizes are amazing but alas, I am also outside of the US so won't be able to take part. It does seem that their Reddit account doesn't have anything posted as yet so you can't enter that way either. Hopefully they sort that out for anyone that can enter

That’s one hell of a deal. I would be interested in the trip, but being that I’m a classic gamer with a slight handful of exceptions, the gaming part of the prize would be more or less wasted on me. But my girl might be interested, as she is on FF14 all the time.

I’ll give her the link here and have her come to the forum to check it out. She’s not the biggest poster on forums. Including the ones I’ve built and run. But I’m thinking she would see a lot of rewards by joining VGR. I know the returns were immediate for me.