Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Enter to Win: Duracell Game Longer Getaway - 5 Days in Gaming Paradise

14 hours ago, m76 said:

I didn't even know xbox controllers used regular batteries. Too bad I'm not an US citizen, a 5 day all inclusive gaming holiday would be nice.

I thought that I was doing something wrong for me not to be able to comment on the post and join the contest. It's a shame to be handicapped in such a way. 

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

That’s one hell of a deal. I would be interested in the trip, but being that I’m a classic gamer with a slight handful of exceptions, the gaming part of the prize would be more or less wasted on me. But my girl might be interested, as she is on FF14 all the time.

I’ll give her the link here and have her come to the forum to check it out. She’s not the biggest poster on forums. Including the ones I’ve built and run. But I’m thinking she would see a lot of rewards by joining VGR. I know the returns were immediate for me.

Thanks @The Blackangel, looking forward. 🙂

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

How many winners will be choosing from the contest? It wasn't specified in the contest content. 

It wasn't specified actually if there's going to be more than one winner but let's just keep our fingers crossed and see what happens in the end. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

How many winners will be choosing from the contest? It wasn't specified in the contest content. 

There is one winner.

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

This is definitely one good deal worth going for. I can't get into the giveaway as it's not available for users outside the US region. 

Understand, maybe the next one. Feel free to share the contest with your friends and family located in the US.

7 hours ago, DC said:

There is one winner.

Understand, maybe the next one. Feel free to share the contest with your friends and family located in the US.

I have already shared it to at least 5 of my friends living in US and hopefully they will take part in the contest. 

How would the winner be selected by the way? A poll or wheel system?