Register Now
Justin11

Cast your vote on your favourite video game company (s)

Depends what games you like I guess. 🤣

But, Blizzard north, not to be confused with activision tainted blizzard, You know the guys behind starcraft/broodwar, warcraft1/2/3, and diablo1/2/lod. You know the people that made games because they loved gaming not the new corporate shills trying to microtransaction you to death.

8 minutes ago, Empire said:

Depends what games you like I guess. 🤣

But, Blizzard north, not to be confused with activision tainted blizzard, You know the guys behind starcraft/broodwar, warcraft1/2/3, and diablo1/2/lod. You know the people that made games because they loved gaming not the new corporate shills trying to microtransaction you to death.

xD, I understand your points buddy, the new corporate shills are simply in to drain us via their micro-transaction policy. That's why I wouldn't rate them here, i prefer the old video games which you listed above, due to their No micro-transaction strategies. 

Edited by Justin11

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Square Enix have done their best when it comes to video games, but my favourite video game company remains EA, no matter how ridiculous they've turned recently. 

Here we go again with the EA rally call. I'm tired already 😩

45 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

EA are simply making gamers to get tired out, with their bizarre game-play. They should try fix the bugs and surely we'll be there playing their games again. 

Seriously, there is nothing new in their new releases for a long time now and the bugs never goes away. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, there is nothing new in their new releases for a long time now and the bugs never goes away. 

It's kinda frustrating to be repeating myself with what EA are making around their FIFA games. And they don't want to refrain from repeating same game year after year, very bad.