Register Now
Justin11

Which of the console/device are you playing games currently on?

Their are different consoles/devices used for gaming, it depends on anyone's preference or choice. 

I am more of a PS gamer, I am currently playing video games on PS3. It might not offer the best game-play, graphics, image quality/background, but it offers some kind of quality gaming. 

Which console/device are you playing video games currently on? 

4 minutes ago, Empire said:

Also been a PC gamer, since the very start. PCs gives you more power and options over anything. Able to max out your graphics far more then any other console. streaming is easy and can do task while gaming 😛

I love PC for two things when it comes to gaming. 

* Streaming made easy; one can simply stream his or her favourite video games with ease and minimize the PC while doing other tasks too. 

* Ability to mod; Not all device/consoles can allow such, I've seen that around lots of PC gamers, modding their favourite game and adding their own custom designs etc. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I didn't play on PS1 console, and still yet to play PS5, but all other play station series I've played on. I am hopeful to secure the 'digital version of PS5 console by 2022. 

So, you basically play within PS2 to PS4 for the time being? Do you also play on PC as well or other consoles? 

43 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I don't think the gamer is talking about having play station 2-4 at same time playing games with them,No. He's saying, he has played from PS2-4 but never played PS1 and PS5. 

You're just rephrased what I said because it's exactly what I meant that you are saying all over. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You're just rephrased what I said because it's exactly what I meant that you are saying all over. 

xD, you asked if he played on PC and any other console. I simply came and threw more light to what I understood about the gamer's write up lmao. 

I game on the PlayStation 5 mainly, with FIFA 22 getting most of my attention at the moment. I also use the Xbox Series X which I play Flight Simulator and F1 2020 on. Hoping to play Forza Horizon 5 very soon. I play Clash Royale on my phone as well. And from time to time, I play ETS 2 and Valorant on my laptop although not that much.

On 11/5/2021 at 9:01 PM, Boblee said:

So, you basically play within PS2 to PS4 for the time being? Do you also play on PC as well or other consoles? 

Yeah, I played between PS2-PS4, I didn't play PS1 nor have I tested PS5. I am also a PC gamer, I have a Microsoft Windows 11 PC, I use for gaming sometimes. 

1 hour ago, Syntax said:

Right now mostly just PS4, PC, with very slight mobile gaming. Always been in the first two platforms and more so on mobile the last few years when there are cross play games to play on it. 

This is almost exactly the same way that I'm playing right now with an addition of Nintendo Switch that rounds it up. 

The only way for me to test Ninetendo switch is when I go to a video game village, I can simply prefer any video game console I want to play with. I can either choose Xbox or Ninetendo switch or any other Ninetendo console version, if I wish. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The only way for me to test Ninetendo switch is when I go to a video game village, I can simply prefer any video game console I want to play with. I can either choose Xbox or Ninetendo switch or any other Ninetendo console version, if I wish. 

It's very understandable that some people wouldn't be able to afford getting all the gaming consoles they desire. So, they make use of what they can get.